HEALTH AND SAFETY
We know that cleanliness is more important than ever right now. We’re taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are cleaning our facilities regularly, focusing on high-touch and high-traffic surfaces such as doors and door handles, bathroom surfaces, handrails and light switches.
We also recommend our guests take precautions recommended by the CDC. Any person who is sick, has a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher, or has been exposed to sick individuals, should remain at home. Please also use thoughtful consideration regarding your public attendance and group interactions.
We ask our guests to do their part to keep our communities safe from the spread of the coronavirus. We recommend people follow these tips to recreate responsibly:
- Stay up-to-date with all local, state and federal advisories.
- Stick to low-risk activities to reduce stress on local emergency response and health care systems.
- Pack — and use — hand sanitizer often.
- If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick with COVID-19, stay home.
- Leave no trace: Pack up everything you bring with you.