Terms of Service
Rules & Guidelines
- Tent camping is limited to a max of one week.
- RV camping is limited to a max of three weeks.
- Check in time is 12:00pm
- Checkout time is 11:00am.
- Please respect other campers.
- All trash must be properly disposed of.
- Grey and black water must be dumped at the dump station.
- Children and pets must be supervised and under control at all times. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Guests are expected to clean up after their pets.
- Restrooms and showers are for registered guests only.
- Campfires of any kind are not permitted.
- Leave no trace: Pack up everything you bring with you.
Please Note: We are a seasonal campground. Open and closing dates of the campgrounds depends on the weather. There are several events that occur at the Fairgrounds in which we close our campgrounds to public camping.
Frequently asked questions:
What should I do if severe weather occurs when camping?
If a weather emergency occurs, the National Weather Service recommends campers seek shelter in a substantial building or hard-topped vehicle and wait for 30 minutes after the storm before resuming activities. NWS does not advise remaining in tents, campers, pop-up trailers, or other similar camp units during severe weather. Learn more about becoming a weather-ready camper at www.weather.gov.