The health and well-being of our guests, residents and team members is our priority. As COVID-19 is still a widespread concern, Federal, State and local governments continue to recommend or mandate restrictions. We want to continue providing you with as much information as possible about our efforts to help keep our guests, residents, and team members safe and healthy.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel form of coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies and other local and state governmental agencies.
Health & Safety Protocols
We continue to follow a number of practices to support our commitment based upon guidance from health authorities and governmental agencies:
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, vacation rentals, cottages, and cabins.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear face coverings in our facilities, and local mask mandates will be followed, where applicable.
- Information regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- EPA-registered disinfectant products have been distributed to all locations.
- Facilities are being used with the risk that the user may contract COVID-19, and that Sun Communities assumes no liability if the user contracts COVID-19 as a result of the use of said facilities.
According to the most recent information published by the CDC and the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), it’s critical we all do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 by keeping the following in mind:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Unvaccinated individuals should avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
We will be monitoring the situation daily and will communicate any major changes to our policy on our Facebook/Area71 page.