Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years at the time of check-in.
- Guests aged 17 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Early check-ins are subject to availability; please call ahead to confirm your site is available.
- Late check-outs will be charged $10 for every 30 minutes, unless pre-approved by management.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Pets are allowed.
- You must keep your pet(s) on a leash and clean up after them.
- Pets MAY NOT be left in the park unattended.
- Please use roads and walkways to move around the park. DO NOT walk through other campers' sites.
- Observe posted speed limits.
- Park quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. All radios, stereos, etc. must be OFF. Children must be at their site. No guests after 9:00 p.m.
- NO RUGS permitted on the grass.
- No water splitters (Ys).
- Removal of a backflow preventer will result in an $8.00 fee.
- Swimming pool hours are 9:00 a.m. – Office Close.
- THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Parents must accompany and remain with all children under 14 years of age. Help us keep the pool area safe and clean – please remove all personal belongings and refuse.
- Campfires are only permitted in the fire rings. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE FIRE RINGS. All campfires should be extinguished by 11:00 p.m.
- ONE VEHICLE PER SITE – Towing/transport vehicle is included in the nightly rate. Any additional vehicles (up to a maximum of 2/site) are subject to additional nightly fee with management approval.
- Boats and auxiliary trailers can be considered a second vehicle on the site and may be subject to the additional vehicle charge at the discretion of management.
- ADDITIONAL VEHICLE CHARGE: $5/night/vehicle.
- Firewood is sold in the office. We deliver if requested. Do not cut trees, branches, or peel bark. If you do bring in your own wood, PLEASE make sure it’s firewood from within 10 miles of the property. Insects and diseases are easily transported in and on firewood. This could have a devastating effect on the property for the next generation of campers. Any firewood not purchased on property must be burned before you leave or taken home with you.
- Help us maintain the campground sites and bathrooms. Please inform us if there is a problem needing our attention.
- Help us recycle! You will be given clear bags for recycling upon arrival. Glass, plastic, aluminum cans, tin, and newspapers should be placed in the clear bag. Please leave provided recycling bags and any other trash bags you have filled next to the road at the end of your site by 11:00 a.m. so they can be picked up by staff.
- Courtesy/Emergency phone is located in the Laundry Room.
Rec Center Rules
- Rec Center Hours: 9 a.m. – Office Close.
- Pickleball equipment is available for sign out in the Main Office.
- Please help us keep the Rec Center tidy and safe – please place trash in designated receptacles and reshelve boardgames/books when you are finished.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Workout Room.
After Hours Check-in
- FOR OUR GUESTS ARRIVING AFTER 5 P.M., PLEASE CALL AHEAD with an estimated time of arrival and to make arrangements.
- If you are arriving close to Quiet Hours (10 p.m. – 7a.m.), we ask that you are as courteous as possible, minimizing light, noise and movement to the best of your ability while setting up camp.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Please verify your arrival and departure dates when you receive the emailed reservation confirmation. You are responsible for all nights reserved.
- Rates do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- A two (2) night minimum stay is required for all sites, three (3) nights on holiday weekends.
- One (1) night stays may be allowed with special approval from management.
- One (1) extra tent may be allowed on select sites for an additional $15.00 per night with approval from management - NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED IN 600's - 900's.
- There is a $5.00 per night, per vehicle charge for each additional vehicle parked on a site.
- The nightly reservation fee includes 2 adults and up to 10 children. There is a $5.00 per night charge for each additional adult up to a maximum of 4 adults per site.
- We offer a 10% discount for Good Sam Members & Military personnel (One per customer/reservation).
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize RV Resort Management, LLC to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with RV Resort Management, LLC against what you owe.
- Prices and site type availability are subject to availability.
- Displayed rates and package prices are subject to change.
- We accept reservations up to 10 months in advance and rates may be subject to change.
- Advance deposits are required at the time of booking
- 1 - 10 Nights: 50% of reservation total
- 11+ Nights: 25% of reservation total
- Monthly Reservations: 10% of reservation total (Non-Refundable)
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of weather or nature. Please enjoy your stay!
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or early departure.
- No-shows and cancellations made on the day of arrival are responsible to PAY IN FULL for all reserved nights/sites.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- We allow full refunds (less a $20 handling fee) for cancellations up to 14 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Monthly Reservations: For each month-long reservation, a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the reservation total is required at the time of booking. No-shows, and cancellations made on the day of arrival are responsible to PAY IN FULL for all reserved nights.
Assumption of Risk/Liability/Indemnity
AS A PARTICIPANT IN A RECREATION ACTIVITY, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTING WITHIN THE LIMITS OF MY ABILITY AND HEEDING ALL WARNINGS REGARDING PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY. I WILL MAINTAIN CONTROL OF MYSELF AND ANY EQUIPMENT WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY AND WILL REFRAIN FROM ACTING IN ANY MANNER THAT MAY CAUSE OR CONTRIBUTE TO INJURY TO MYSELF OR TO OTHERS.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE RV RESORT MANAGEMENT, LLC, ITS OWNERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, BAILEYS GROVE CAMPGROUND), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO ME, MY CHILDREN, MY INVITEES/GUESTS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, AND HEIRS FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY RELATING TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, USE AND OCCUPANCY OF THE BAILEYS GROVE CAMPGROUND PROPERTY AND FACILITIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE PREMISES) AND ANY DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH ACTS OF NATURE SUCH AS CHANGING WEATHER CONDITIONS; HIGH WINDS; THUNDER AND LIGHTNING; TEMPERATURE FLUCTUATIONS; FALLING TREES; TREE LIMBS, ICE; OR ENCOUNTERS WITH WILDLIFE.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS RV RESORT MANAGEMENT LLC, DOING BUSINESS AS BAILEYS GROVE CAMPGROUND, AND EACH OF THEM, FROM ANY AND ALL LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) THEY MAY INCUR DUE TO INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY RELATING TO USE OF THE PREMISES BY ME, MY CHILDREN, AND/OR MY INVITEES/GUESTS OR DUE TO ANY INCIDENTS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING MY STAY. I UNDERSTAND THAT, ALTHOUGH BAILEYS GROVE CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT MAKES EVERY REASONABLE EFFORT TO PROVIDE A SECURE ENVIRONMENT, THE SECURITY OF MY PERSON, MY BELONGINGS, AND ALL PERSONS REGISTERED IN MY PARTY IS MY SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Baileys Grove Campground, its owners and agents harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Baileys Grove Campground Management for any and all liability, loss or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my
reservation at the time of my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Baileys Grove Campground may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and BAILEYS GROVE CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Baileys Grove Campground Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of these terms and conditions, or behavior that management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Baileys Grove Campground Rules and regulations. I understand that Baileys Grove Campground and its management are not responsible for any items left behind after checkout. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions (including speed violations) of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay.
On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Baileys Grove Campground and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Wisconsin, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Each of the parties hereto irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of Wisconsin circuit courts or any applicable Wisconsin appellate courts. Each of the parties hereto irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the exclusive venue of Door County Circuit Court for any and all litigation between the parties.