Thank you for choosing Bald Mountain Camping Resort as your vacation destination. We are excited to welcome you and look forward to your time with us. We want to take a moment to share important information with you about our commitment to cleanliness and safety, as well as guidance from the CDC and the local government.
Locke Lane Management Health & Safety Protocols
At Bald Mountain, we take standards for health and cleanliness very seriously and have taken additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests, and team members.
- For the safety of our guests and team members, if you are feeling ill or have an elevated temperature please stay home.
- All individuals over the age of 5, including team members, residents and guests are required to wear a face covering while inside any of our facilities. This requirement also extends to outdoor settings where individuals are within 6 ft of one another.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols have been established with defined cycles and procedures for common areas, high-touch surfaces, and motel rooms.
- Information regarding recommended handwashing procedures will be posted in restrooms, breakrooms, offices, and common areas to increase awareness of simple prevention methods.
- We will continue to use EPA registered products in our routine cleaning and sanitization. CDC Guidelines that will allow us to help keep our guests and staff safe
- Avoid close contact and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Practice frequent hand washing or use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Do not gather in groups and stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
Please be safe while enjoying your time with us here at Bald Mountain Camping Resort and please contact us with any questions.