Terms of Service
All Campers are required to sign (electronically or in person) a Terms & Conditions Waiver. This can be done through your reservation link that is emailed to you, or in person. One representative from each campsite assumes the conditions of the waiver for all campers on their site(s) and guests. A printable version of this waiver can be seen below.
[Click here for a printable version of the Policy Waiver]
Beaver Trail Campground
Rules and Policies
Welcome to our campground. We hope your stay is enjoyable!
Please let us know of any concerns so that everyone stays safe.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM or later.
- Check-out time is Noon. (If a later check-out time is desired, please notify the office in advance. A courtesy fee may apply.)
- Your Guests are asked to leave by 10:30 PM. If spending the night, please notify the office.
- Our Campsites are designed to accommodate one camping unit, 2 vehicles and 1 hauling trailer. If additional space is needed, please notify the office in advance.
- Campfires: Use properly sized local firewood only. Do not leave fires unattended, and please put out your fire before retiring for the evening.
- Swimming and Water Activities: No glass containers or bottles permitted on the beach. Please supervise children. Keep pets away from the beach area. There is no lifeguard on duty and no swimming after dusk.
- Trash containers are located at each camp site. Please use the recycle bins for clean recyclables. Please place your trash in the trash dumpster when checking out.
- Quiet Time is from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please respect your fellow campers and turn down any outside music.
- Please let us know of any bathroom issues.
- Fireworks and Firearms cannot be discharged anywhere within the campground property.
- In the event of severe weather, please go to the shower house for shelter.
- Campsite fees are refundable less a $10.00 administration fee, provided a 7-day notice is given. NO refunds given for cancellations less than 7 days or due to weather.
- Cancellations or reservation changes must be done by phone; they are not accepted via e-mail.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature, illness, or work schedules. This includes no-shows and early checkouts.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows wil result in full forfeiture of funds.
- E-MAIL CONFIRMATION: E-mail confirmations sent after payment is received/processed, please review for accuracy. All reservations without the appropriate paid deposit on reservation will automatically be cancelled. Sorry, no reminder calls.