Terms of Service
So, we've barraged you with email but you're close to being done! Then it's nothing but fun from here on out! Please take a few minutes to read our policies & click to agree to terms & conditions. This is going to save us all time when you get here AND put us all on the same page about our well-enforced policies. Nothing unusual - just stuff to allow everyone to have a good time - INCLUDING US! =)
Thank you again for choosing our park! We look forward to seeing you soon!
***WE ARE AN ADULT ONLY PARK! 21 YEARS OR OLDER INCLUDING REGISTERED GUESTS & THEIR VISITORS. ***
POLICIES FOR AN ENJOYABLE AND SAFE STAY - Please read and observe all of our rules and policies.
- NOTE: FREE WIFI - Our wifi is designed for checking email, banking, weather & light surfing. BRING YOUR OWN HOT SPOT should you want to stream, download, Skype/Zoom; for use of movie or game consoles; must have a guaranteed connection. WIFI-RANGERS will be disconnected & blocked immediately. Please use one device at a time & disconnect other devices when not in use.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH. Do not drive or park on grass, curbing or non-graveled areas. Please do not drive through or park in unoccupied sites. No unlicensed motorized vehicles may be operated in the campground. All vehicle operators must be licensed. Golf carts, ATVs, motorized scooters, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are not allowed unless approved by management prior to stay. Bicycles are not to be ridden in the campground after dark.
- NO CAMPFIRES OR WOOD BURNING. Only charcoal grills, propane grills, and propane fire pits are permitted. Violators will be ejected without refund.
- CHECK-IN: 12:00 Noon to 10:00 P.M. We do not accept new arrivals past 10:00 P.M.
- CHECK-OUT: 11:00 A.M. Please call the office in advance to make arrangements for late departures, if available.
- QUIET HOURS: Sunday-Saturday 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
- ALCOHOL: Alcohol may be consumed in moderation at your campsite by adults of legal age. No alcohol is to be consumed or in your possession in campground buildings, pool area or facilities unless park sponsored or approved by management.
- CLOTHESLINES, HAMMOCKS, STEEL PINS, STAKES, ANCHORS: For your safety and others, nothing is to be tied to trees, or driven into the ground. You will be liable for injury and damages. Our utilities are important to your neighbors and are just slightly underground.
- DAMAGE: Damage or destruction of any campground property/trees or other camper's property will be paid for by the responsible party. As a registered guest of our park, you will be financially responsible for damage caused by your visitors.
- ELECTRIC VEHICLES: If you must charge your electric vehicle, please connect it directly to your RV. Plugging into our pedestal is prohibited.
- FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, EXPLOSIVES, PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT, DRONES AND FLYING CAMERAS: Strictly prohibited.
- FLAGS: The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site: National, Military (including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans), sports, and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal, or garden. Other flags are acceptable as long as they are not offensive to other guests.
- GENERATORS: The use of generators is not permitted.
- SWIMMING POOL (In Season): Pool hours are from 10:00 A.M. until Dusk. No lifeguard is on duty, so swim at your own risk! No food, alcohol or smoking is permitted in the pool area. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS IN POOL AREA! No running, diving or horseplay is allowed. Swimsuits only.
- TRASH: Place your bagged trash at the edge of the road by 10:00 A.M. for daily pickup by campground personnel. There are also dumpsters located near the dog park if you'd like to deposit your own trash.
- VISITORS: All visitors must be over 21 and register with the office to receive a Visitor Car Pass. Visitors are not to use the campground facilities (swimming pool, restroom or showers) without approval of campground management and paying the appropriate charges. All visitors are the responsibility of the registered camper and said registered camper will be liable for visitor damage, etc. (Please refer to MAXIMUM PEOPLE PER SITE policy). All visitors must exit the campground by 9:00 P.M.
- WASHING AND MAINTENANCE: Please contact office for permitted services and providers. No self-washing or major repairs.
- Max of 4 pets allowed at all RV and Tent sites. (For additional pets, please contact us for management approval.) Pets are not allowed in campground buildings, cabins (unless in a specified pet-friendly cabin), swimming pool area, non pet-friendly cabin sites or other campsites. These pet rules apply to your visitors' pets also. PET EXCREMENT IS TO BE CLEANED UP IMMEDIATELY, EVEN IN PET WALK. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended. Pets are not to be left outside unattended (fenced, crated or tied) at any time day or night. Please do not tie pets to utility posts, trees, plants or picnic tables. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners. No Rottweilers (or mix), Pitbulls (or mix), Doberman Pinschers (or mix), or other aggressive dogs or pets of aggressive nature, amongst others. If unsure if your breed is acceptable, please call us.. Nuisance behavior and barking is not permitted. IF PET RULES ARE DISOBEYED, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE THE CAMPGROUND IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUND.
RV SITE and CABIN RESERVATIONS - All rigs must be RVIA certified and not a homemade conversion. Must be 21 years old or older to rent an RV site or cabin.
- SITE GUARANTEE FEE: Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite sites by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site type, but NOT the specific site number. Please note: If we do have to move you due to an emergency, we will, of course, refund this fee.
- MAXIMUM PEOPLE PER SITE: A maximum of 6 adults (including visitors) are allowed on all sites. All rates are based on 2 adults per site. There is an additional charge for extra adults spending the night.
- NUMBER OF CAMPING UNITS PER SITE: RV Sites - Only one camping unit and two vehicles per site (please advise at the time of your reservation as some sites will only accommodate one camping unit and one vehicle). No tents are allowed on RV or Cabin sites. Cabins - two vehicles per site. Extra vehicles for RV sites and cabin sites are $10 each per night and parking is available at the overflow parking areas.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the respective cancellation window (2+ weeks) will result in a one-time courtesy date change.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- A two week notice is required for cancellation. We do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature or for early departure. For cancellations, please call our office at (830) 997-4796 during the hours of 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We cannot process cancellations by email, text or after office hours. If a guest cancels outside two weeks, there is a cancellation fee of $15.00 & we refund the balance to guest's credit card. If guests cancel within two weeks of arrival, we put the balance on account for use here at our park on a future date with no cancellation fee. This, as long as guests notify us. There is no credit or refund for no shows or cancellations the day of arrival with no communication from the guest. We are a very busy park & take reservations far in advance so do our best to accommodate all our guests. (30 days notice required for all rally reservations.)
- Reservations will be held until 10pm on the day of your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of your entire stay.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.