Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your reservation 1 week or more from your arrival date, no additional monies will be owed.
- If you cancel your reservation or shorten your stay within 1 week of your arrival date, no refund will be given.
- No-shows, reservations who don't contact us and don't show up for their site, will have their reservation cancelled without a refund.
- We do not offer refunds for weather or changes in travel plans.
- Refunds for early departure will not be given.
Unfortunately, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. We DO NOT offer refunds for weather, health, or mechanical related instances. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights. Management reserves the right to approve refund requests based on each situation.
The following dates are considered "holidays" in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Extended Stay Deposits
All deposits for extended-stay reservations are non-refundable if cancelled.