Terms of Service
COVID-19 Butte View Campground Rules, Terms and Conditions
- ALL GUESTS MUST CHECKIN WITH THE CAMPSPOT & THE CAMP HOST. IF NO HOST AVAILABLE, CALL THE ROUZIE REC CENTER (701-523-3896) FOR QUESTIONS.
- COVID-19 NOTICES:
- Showers/Restroom will be open for the upcoming season as of now. This may change.
- If restrooms are closed, full Hook-up Sites may be the only sites available.
- Guests shall stay on their own site and practice social distancing.
- Guests are responsible for sanitizing the electrical post and sewer hookup touch surfaces each use.
- Guests are responsible for sanitizing the dump station touch surfaces each use.
- A STAY LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE DIRECTOR OF PARKS AND RECREATION.
- QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. - 8 a.m. Please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 4:00 P.M. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 2:00 P.M.
- MAXIMUM SPEED LIMIT IS 5 mph!! Watch closely for children playing.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior. Children are not allowed to loiter in or outside the restrooms or office area. They are not allowed to climb the trees. They are not allowed to chase the animals.
- PETS: Please maintain control of your pets. Maximum of 2 pets allowed per site. Pets must be on leash and owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets unattended outside when you are absent. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the restrooms! The same rules apply for cats and dogs. NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us.
- APPEARANCE: Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. Washing vehicles and repair work in the park is prohibited. RVs and vehicles must be clean and properly maintained. No tarps, no visible damage and no clutter!
- INTERNET: Wireless Internet is a free service for our guests. It is limited. Butte View Campground is not responsible for the operations of this service.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED. NO OPEN FIREARMS DISPLAYED.
- FIRES: ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED FIRE RINGS. DO NOT BURN TRASH. EXTINQUISH FIRE WHEN UNATTENDED. AT ANY TIME DURING THE HOT, DRY SUMMER SEASON WHEN FIRE DANGER IS HIGH WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT FIRES. THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS.
- PARKING: Maximum of 2 vehicles per RV space if your space is large enough. Please park parallel to your RV and out of the main drives.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Butte View Campground. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity are encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities in the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God, disease or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.
BUTTE VIEW CAMPGROUND IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY BOWMAN PARKS AND RECREATION. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT OR REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS WHO BREAK OR DISREGARD ANY RULES WITHOUT REFUND. MANANGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND FEES AT ANY TIME.
For everyone’s safety, THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE.