Terms of Service
- We will do our best to give you a site in the area that you request at the time of your reservation. If you want a specific site that you want you may opt to pay the site lock in fee to be guaranteed that site. Please contact the office at 518-585-4462 with any special requests.
- Holiday weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum on RV sites, tent sites and cabins.
- All cancellations must be made 14 days prior to arrival or you will be charged the full amount of your stay, no exceptions.
- Check in time is after 1:00 p.m. for camp sites and tent sites, 2:00 p.m. for cabins and everyone in your group MUST arrive before 9:00 p.m. upon the first day of arrival. We do not accept guests after 9:00 p.m. on the first day of arrival, no exceptions.
- Checkout is 11:00 a.m.
- Maximum of 1 RV per RV site and six people per site (no tents). There will be a $10.00 per additional person upon approval.
- Maximum of 1 tent per tent site and four people per tent site.
- No refund will be made for early departure.
- All reservation changes and cancellations MUST be made by phone or via our online reservation system.
- Campfires and Firewood: You may enjoy a campfire using the fire rings provided at each site. Please do not leave your fire unattended and place any used matches in the fire rings. We do NOT permit anyone to bring firewood in from other areas to prevent the spread of invasive species. You may purchase firewood at the camp store
- Quite time is from 9:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Well behaved pets welcome on rv and tent sites, but they must be leashed and you must pick up after them. If your pet is aggressive towards other campers you will be asked to leave your campsite and the campground immediately, without a refund for early departure.
- No pets allowed in the cabins.
- Swimming Pool Faciilites - You must read the Use of the Swimming Facilities Brochure, sign and agreement form and receive wrist bands to use the Swimming Facilities.
- We reserve the right to evict any person at any time, without a refund, if they are not respecting the guest guidelines, quiet time, and being drunk/disorderly or are in possesion of illegal substances.
- Act of Nature: Brookwood is not responsible for any damage done to trailers, RV’s, tents, cars, boats, etc. due to an Act of Nature or theft. Brookwood is not liable for any personal injury to tenants or guests.
You are responsible to pay for any damages caused to the campsite and campsite items. Sorry, we are unable allow firearms, fireworks, ATV’s, chainsaws, generators or space heaters on the property.
- COVID-19 Rules
- Stay at home if you or anyone in your party is sick (fever, dry cough, fatigue)
- Wash your hands frequently, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- We have taken enhanced health and safety measures -- for you and other guests. You must follow the above guidelines. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Brookwood RV Resort you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Let's keep each other healthy and safe.
Swimming Pool Facilities Brochure Information
The Swimming Facilities at Brookwood RV Resort are not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests.
We are required to notify you of these rules, to ensure that water rescue equipment is at the pool and that the swimming area is maintained in a sanitary manner. In the interest of your safety and that of your guests, we require you and your guests to follow these rules.
Please read the safety rules located at the entrance of the pool area and outlined in this brochure. If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
Only guests of this facility who have received and read this brochure, then signed the agreement form may use the swimming facilities. After you have read this brochure, a responsible adult per camp site or cabin must sign the Swimming Facilities Agreement Form and return it to the Staff Member who is checking you in. Guests will then receive a wristband which must be worn while using the swimming facilities.
NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult on the pool deck.
THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied to the swimming facility by a parent or guardian, or similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY MANAGER AND CONTACT HELP IMMEDIATELY. A free telephone is provided at the Camp Store. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
INCONTINENCE. If you have had loose stools or diahrea within the past 7 days you may not use the swimming facility. All swimmers must be continent of bowel and bladder. If you are incontinent you may not use the swimming facility. No swimming diapers permitted.
ILLNESS. People who appear to be afflicted with cuts, skin disease, communicable disease, colds, fevers, or infections are prohibited from entering the swimming pool.
NO DIVING/JUMPING. No one may dive or jump into the swimming pool. No running, shouting or horseplay.
SHOWERING/SWIMMING SUIT. Everyone must use the outdoor shower at the swimming facility prior to entering the swimming pool. A swimming suit must remain on at all times. No outdoor nakedness for changing of clothing in the swimming area. Guests may use the bath house to change clothing. Fingernails and toenails must be trimmed as to not tear, rip or puncture the swimming pool liner.
ALCOHOL/DRUG/TOBACCO. No alcohol, drug or tobacco use of any kind allowed within 50 feet of pool area. Any person suspected of being intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited from entering the swimming pool area.
FOOD/BEVERAGES/PETS. No food, beverages or glass in the swimming pool or swimming pool wet deck area. No pets in the swimming pool area at any time.
Only use the swimming facility during posted hours of operation and swim only in the designated swimming area. The swimming pool will be closed during any severe or dangerous weather.
Injuries can be prevented and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you notice any problems with the water quality or the absence of safety equipment, please notify the Facility Manager.