Terms of Service
Policies & Rules
Please help us to provide you a high quality camping and canoeing experience in a family oriented environment.
We ask that you review and follow our guidelines so everyone can have a great time:
- Guest Pass must be displayed for confirmation by camp MGT.
- Check-in time is 2 PM. Check-out time is 11 AM.
- Drug use/public intoxication, loud music, foul language, DISORDERLY CONDUCT or disrespect will not be tolerated and may result in expulsion from premises without refund.
- Campground QUITE HOURS 11 PM to 7 AM.
- Management reserves the right to make site changes.
- Do not change campsite without camp MGT approval.
- No fireworks, guns, ATVS OR DIRT BIKES.
- Keep pets on a leash at all times. Never leave pets unattended.
- Campground speed limit 8 1/2 MPH.
- Campfires in fire rings or grills provided.
- Float trip wristband required on shuttle busses.
- No river lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- All guests must sign liability waiver.
- NO SMOKING on buses and in lodging.
- No swimming or bike riding after dark.
- Do not cut or harm our trees.
- Dump trash in designated areas only
- Canoes, rafts, kayaks, Jon boats and tubes must be returned and off the water before 7:00 pm on the day rented. Due to safety concerns children under 2 years old will not be allowed to float.
- Rain Policy: Should it be raining the morning of your scheduled float trip and is still raining at 12 noon you will be issued a rain check for the date of your choice, based upon availability. (No Refunds).
- Highwater/Flood Policy: We do not float if the determination is made by state officials or BSC management that river levels are beyond safe canoeing, kayaking or rafting standards. Should this occur we issue a rain check in the amount of your payment (no refunds). In most situations, the remainder of the reservation (lodging, and camping) should not be impacted by flood conditions and will be honored.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 100% deposit for our camping, lodging, floating and group packages to guarantee availability. You must obtain a Cancellation Number if you need to cancel your reservation. On non-holidays weekends/weekdays if you cancel your Cabin/Camping/float trip reservation more than 14 days prior to your reservation we will refund your deposit less a $30.00 service fee. On holiday weekends/weekdays, you will need to cancel 21 days prior to your reservation date for a refund minus a $30.00 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation any time AFTER the stated cancellation deadlines listed above this will result in the full deposit amount forfeited. Each RV, campsite or boat rental is reserved for you personally. You are responsible for paying for what you reserve.
- Our campground and canoe rental is rated “Pet Friendly”. While camping all pets must be kept on a leash. Do not leave your pet alone while you are floating or away from camp. Please keep in mind that we do not allow dogs that show aggression toward people or are persistent barkers. No pets allowed in our camp store, laundry or shower house. Please pick up after your pet.
- At Boiling Spring Campground we spare no effort to ensure you a safe camping and floating experience, it must be understood that activities along the river include some risk. We cannot assume responsibility for personal injury, medical payment, or property loss or damage.
THIS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED CAMPGROUND RESTRICTED TO THE USE OF REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE OR HAVE ANYONE REMOVED FOR NOT FOLLOWING CAMP GUIDELINES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS OR INJURY TO OUR GUEST OR FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.