Terms of Service
It’s important to us that you are safe, comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. To achieve this, it is mandatory that you abide by our rules and regulations. Anyone that cannot follow these rules will be asked to leave without a refund.
Cabin Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
RV Check-In Time: 1:00 PM
ALL Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy: Management may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. To ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
2. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
3. The park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
6. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
7. Tent camping is permitted only in designated tent sites.
8. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
9. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm.
10. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight unless approved by management and the $5/extra person fee has been paid per person. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
11. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed unless approved by management.
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) will result in eviction from the resort.
13. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
14. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed unless approved by management.
15. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed unless approved by management.
16. Only Septic-approved toilet paper should be used. No paper towels, cleaning wipes or sanitary products are to be put in the septic system.
17. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
18. Clotheslines are not allowed.
19. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
20. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
21. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
22. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster. No large items such as furniture can be disposed of in the dumpster.
23. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
24. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites unless approved by management. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
25. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
26. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the park.
27. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
28. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
29. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
30. Smoking is PROHIBITED in all cabins, yurts, and bathhouses.
31. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
32. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
33. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
34. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
35. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park, including golf carts, scooters, etc. unless approved by management.
36. The park does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests unless approved in advance.
Campfires and Grilling:
1. Campfires are only allowed in fire rings.
2. Do not dump charcoal on the ground or in fire rings.
3. Do not pour cooking oil or grease down drains, on grounds, or base of trees.
4. No burning of trash.
5. Campfires and grills must always be supervised
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to a staff member immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or campground staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
6. Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the campground.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit per site on the campground.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
6. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
7. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
8. Campground is not responsible for and will hold accountable the pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
9. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
10. Pets are not allowed on the ball courts, in the shower/restroom facilities, the arcade room, or the gathering room.
11. All cabins and yurts will require a $50/pet fee, per length of stay.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Cancellations or date changes require 14 days advance notice to receive full refund or credit voucher, less a $25 processing fee per site. (Refunds may take 10 - 15 days to be processed.)
2. Cancellations requested less than 14 days, but more than 7 days will receive a 50% refund or credit voucher, less a $25 processing fee per site.
3. Cancellations requested with 7 days notice or less will not receive a refund or credit voucher.
4. Refunds will not be given for late arrivals or early departures.
5. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather.