Terms of Service
Terms of Service And Assumption of Risk & Release
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Buffalo Bluff RV Park LLC (herein “Buffalo Bluff”) Rules, including those rules and policies published at http://www.buffalobluffrvpark.com, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Buffalo Bluff management.
I further understand and agree that Buffalo Bluff does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Buffalo Bluff 's refund policy varies, depending on the timing of the cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date, as follows:
Campsites: If a reservation is cancelled more than 2 weeks prior to the arrival date we issue a full refund, less a $20 cancellation fee. For a reservation cancelled less than two weeks prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation payment is forfeited.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Buffalo Bluff RV Park LLC, a Wyoming limited liability company, its members, owners, employees and agents (collectively herein “Buffalo Bluff Management”), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and/or occupancy of the Buffalo Bluff property and/or facilities, (collectively herein the “Premises”) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs; ice; or encounters with domestic or agricultural animals or wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Buffalo Bluff Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees and costs) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Buffalo Bluff Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Buffalo Bluff Management harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees and costs) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Buffalo Bluff Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
The Premises are privately owned and THE BUFFALO BLUFF MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Buffalo Bluff Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Buffalo Bluff Rules or behavior Management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Buffalo Bluff Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Buffalo Bluff and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Buffalo Bluff may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog(s) while camping at Buffalo Bluff with my dog(s).
- Excluded Areas. I agree to keep my dog(s) out of office, laundry room & bathrooms.
- Excluded Dogs. I agree that the Buffalo Bluff has the sole discretion to exclude dogs. The basis for exclusion may include, but is not limited to the following: breed-specific exclusions; due to their young age are exempted from state or local law vaccination requirements; are sick; are in heat; are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus. Service dogs of any breed are welcome at Buffalo Bluff RV Park. However, these animals must follow leash restraint policies and may not exhibit aggressive behavior. Emotional support animals are not considered Service animals.
- Supervision. I agree to keep my dog(s) on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of Buffalo Bluff. I further agree to have my dog(s) with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the dog(s) unattended in the cabin or at the campsite. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests at Buffalo Bluff.
- Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my dog(s) is/are up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Disturbances. I agree that, should my dog(s) create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of Buffalo Bluff, at the request of a Buffalo Bluff employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my dog(s) elsewhere outside Buffalo Bluff. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave Buffalo Bluff and will not be issued a refund.
- Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my dog(s) at Buffalo Bluff with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that Buffalo Bluff may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at Buffalo Bluff or caused by my dog(s). Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge Buffalo Bluff , its members, owner, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence at Buffalo Bluff, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees and costs arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog(s) at Buffalo Bluff . This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Acknowledgment. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
I have read this Animal Waiver and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the Rules. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from Buffalo Bluff without a refund.
In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within your shared community. I agree to observe the safety requirements while on the Buffalo Bluff Premises -- including wearing a personal mask when required, and observing required routes of circulation, occupancy limitations, social distancing and sanitization requirements.