Terms of Service
Some Simple Rules to Camp By
These are the rules provided to every guest that enters the park. Our rules are not intended to
negatively impact your enjoyment within the park; rather, they have been designed with your comfort
and safety in mind, as well as the comfort and safety of other campers, guest, and the property of all
those within the campground. Campers(s) agree to read these rules and comply with all Camp
Boomerang RV Park & Campground rules and regulations. Further rules may be added throughout
the season and can be found on our website (www.MichiganGayCamping.com). Campers are
responsible to adhere to all rules, both in this document and those posted on our website.
1. Age Requirements. Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground is an adult, all-male, private
membership campground for men 21 and over.
2. Speed Limits. The speed limit for cars and golf carts is 5 1/2 mph. We know it’s slow, but this is an
RV park, not a race track!
3. Exploring the Park. Campers should use caution when exploring the park, especially at night. It is
always recommended to have and use a flashlight at night. Avoid walking close to the pond, as water
levels vary, and stay away from unfamiliar areas at night.
4. Driving on the Roads. DO NOT DRIVE OR PARK ON THE GRASS; stay only on the roads. This
goes for golf carts as well. Day campers should park in the designated areas.
5. Illegal Drugs. Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground will not tolerate the use or sale of illegal
drugs on the property. The use or sale of illegal drug activity will be reported to state police.
6. Violence. Acts of violence towards any person(s) within the campground will not be tolerated.
Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently ban individuals from the park/campground
who partake in any act of violence.
7. Alcohol. Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground is a BYOB rv park and campground.
Consumption of alcohol passed the point of physical or mental impairment is not permitted in public
park/campground areas. Please be courteous to the other campers.
8. Nudity. Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground is a clothing-optional Park. Please wear clothing
where necessary; namely, in front office area, eating areas, front entrance area, etc. Common sense
prevails! Some weekends may be designated “clothing required,” and you will be provided with
advanced notice should that be the case.
9. Public Conduct. Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground has a non-public sex policy. If we can
see it, it’s public. We strive to make Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground a safe and fun
environment for all guests. Please be mindful that everyone differs on what is fun for them, so don’t
presume they would like what you like. Respect your fellow guests.
10. Campsite Care. Please Remove all garbage from your campsite upon leaving. Do not place any
garbage in your fire pit.
11. Music & Noise. No Loud music or other noise is permitted between 12:00am and 10:00am out of
courtesy to the other campers. Please cooperate if someone asks you to hold down the noise.
12. Pool Area. Please obey the posted rules and regulations for your safety and for those around you.
13. Glass. No glass is permitted at the pool, inside bathrooms, entertainment area, and all other
14. Photography. Please be respectful when taking pictures. Ask if people mind having their picture
taken. Use common sense and good taste when posting on social media sites.
15. Washing Vehicles. The washing of cars is not permitted on campground property. Washing of
trailers/rv’s and golf carts is permitted but water conservation must be considered. Please do not use
“open hose” for long periods of time when washing trailer/RV’s or golf carts. During busy weekends
you may be asked to refrain from washing a vehicle due to water conservation.
16. Pets (number). Only 2 dogs or 2 cats are permitted per campsite. Park management must
approve pets of any other type.
17. Pets (guidelines)
a. Pets must be confined, leashed, or otherwise under the physical control of a person at all times.
Leashes may not exceed six feet in length. Pets that are tethered at a campsite cannot be left
unattended for more than 30 minutes without being checked by their owner.
b. Pets must be well-behaved at all times.
c. Stepping in pet waste is frustrating – please scoop your dog’s poop and place it in waste
d. No pets are permitted in common areas such as pool area, bonfires, bathrooms or food
e. Any pet that is noisy, dangerous, intimidating, or destructive will not be allowed to remain in
F. No Pit bull dogs. Due to their inherently dangerous temperaments, pit bull dogs are not allowed
on Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground property.
18. Pets. The majority of pet owners are well aware of common-sense guidelines regarding your pet’s
health and safety, such as not leaving your pet in a warm car, ensuring he/she has ample water
available, and keeping them on leash to protect their safety. Management will address any concerns
in this area.
19. Pets. Aggressive Behavior on the part of owners: Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground
management has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to animal abuse. Aggressive or abusive actions
towards your pet will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
20. Fireworks & Firearms. Fireworks are NOT permitted at Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground
in any circumstance. The use of firearms is NOT permitted on campground property. Illegal or unregistered
firearms are not permitted on campground property.
21. Check-in time is 12:00pm, Check-out time is 11am
22. Any RV stays lasting 30 days or more qualify for a 40% discount (on the stie fees only). When this discount is used, the guest agrees to pay for their own electric use for the duration of their stay.
Any tenant who is in violation of the terms of this agreement is subject to removal from this
campground immediately and agrees to remove all personal property from the campsite within 10
days of notice of license termination. Any property left after the notice period becomes the property of
Camp Boomerang RV Park & Campground to dispose of as management deems necessary.