Terms of Service
1. Check-In / Check Out
i. Check-in is at 1 PM MST and entitles you to your site until 11 AM the day. Early check-in is only permitted if there is no guests booked into your site. If you will be arriving in the area early, please make arrangements until your site opens up at noon or call the office to advise your early arrival, if possible we will get you into your site. We do not have a waiting area for those checking in early. Check out time is 11PM, contact the office on check out. Also, stop at the office if you have any outstanding account balance and to clear your account and return any devices/gate cards.
ii. Late check-ins are allowed. Please contact the park for instructions.
iii. You have chosen a specific site if you wish to move please check with the office. Due to reservations and maintenance, moving may not be possible. Please inquire before moving sites.
iv. Monthly and Long Term Guests: If you are staying in our park for a month or longer, we require a special agreement to be signed at time of check in. PLEASE NOTE: monthly guests will be charged for power usage during your stay.
2. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children, and/or pets.
3. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
4. The Camground is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
5. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
6. Site charges include 2 adults and their children 17 and under. Additional adults $5.00/adult (18+ is an adult).
7. No portion of your RV, (including slides) is to encroach on the neighbor’s site. Do not park closer than two feet from the power pedestal side, extra attention required with slide outs.
8. The park speed limit is 10 mph. This policy is to keep you, your children, and your pets safe. Exceeding this speed limit will result in a warning. Multiple warnings will require us to ask you to leave. Safety is our number one priority for our guests.
9. Children must be supervised by an adult. Riding bicycles at our main entrance road is prohibited for the safety of your children and our incoming RV guests. Anyone under the age of 18 must be back at their site by dusk. Children under the ageof 12 may not use the restrooms without being accompanied by a parent or guardian.
10. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must register at the office and provide guest name and site number upon arrival.
11. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight.
12. Giving visitors the entrance security gate code is strictly prohibited.
13. Guests are responsible for ensuring their visitors are properly registered and that all campground rules are followed.
14. For the comfort of all our guests, restrooms are open 24/7 with exception of a temporary closing for cleaning once per day, the restrooms are also cleaned hourly. We ask for your help in keeping the restrooms clean. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers.
15. Camp’n Class does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup. Please contact the office with any questions regarding this.
16. All Motorhomes, RVs, or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
17. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
18. Tent camping is permitted only in designated areas.
19. One tent per site. Extra tents cost an additional tent, $10/night. Maximum tents per site to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
20. Maximum of 8 people totals at a site at any given time. The Park Hall is available for rent for smaller group gatherings of up to 40 people. Please contact the office to book the hall.
21. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. Please be courteous to other guests around you. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the park without a refund.
22. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Camp’n Class staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
23. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed on gravel areas or on your personal tables; they are not prohibited on our picnic tables. Open fires are not allowed in our park. Woodfire pits must comply with the Town of Stony Plain fire regulations, we have portable fire pits that meet these regulations and are available for guest’s rental at $20/day, complete with a bundle of firewood.
24. Please DO NOT shut-off the TOP breaker in the breaker box.
25. You are responsible for understanding how many amps you are using in our RV. Amp usage over the RV design can trip your breaker. Please be mindful of your amp usage, so that you do not trip your breaker during your stay. Please notify the office if you have any electrical issues during your stay. Guests are not permitted to diagnose our electrical, wifi, or TV pedestals per insurance and safety requirements. Maintenance is happy to help. Even if you are an electrician, laws prohibit you from working on our pedestals unless hired to do so.
26. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed outside in the open. Tents are an option for an aditional $10/night.
27. Maintenance of RV’s or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
28. Washing RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed. Please contact the office in regards to our services offered.
29. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
30. Clotheslines are not allowed.
31. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
32. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
33. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless pre-approved, a charge of $15/day/vehicle if approved. Commercial vehicles are prohibited.
34. Please do not park your vehicle, trailer, or boat in an adjacent site. Use of more than one site will result in additional charges. Be aware of where you and your guest park.
35. Please have guests use the guest parking loacted at the office.
36. No parking on an empty site or along the roadways or grass areas. Do not cut through any empty sites
37. All trash is to be bagged and disposed of in enclosed trash bins by the hall area. Do not dispose of wires, oil, paint, furniture, mattresses, or any toxic waste or chemicals in our trash bins. Failure to adhere to this rule may result in charges for disposal fees.
38. Recycle bins are located at the garbage bins for bottles and drink cans only.
39. It is your responsibility to clean up garbage, cigarette butts, etc. Failure to do so may result in a clean-up fee of $25.
40. Do not leave trash out overnight.
41. Storage is not allowed under or around your RV or picnic table. Long term guests please contact office for additional questions.
42. Generators are not to be used in the park at any time.
43. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers, car dollies, etc. are not allowed on sites.
44. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot, when a lot is available.
45. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property. ATV’s dirt bikes and other OHV’s are not to be used within the park.
46. Fireworks and firearms are strictly prohibited in our park. The prohibiting of fireworks includes sparklers, smoke bombs, aerials, and firecrackers. The prohibiting of firearms includes all guns including airsoft, BB, and pellet guns. If these items are seen outside of your RV, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
47. Camp’n Class is in a wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, foxes, birds of prey, etc. All guests should ensure pets and small children are always supervised.
48. All pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
49. Pet fees are $2.00/pet or $25.00/pet/month. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is not considered suitable for the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
50. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who is capable of managing the animal.
51. Be a good neighbor and please use the dog park provided for you and your pet. Clean up after your pet ALWAYS. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites. Pet urine kills grass, damaged grass by urine or feces will result in a $25 repair fee. Failure to clean up after your pet will result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
52. No exotic pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
53. Pets may not be left outside unattended. If they are on a chain/leash they must not be able to reach the grass areas.
54. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
55. Guests should carry proof of their pet’s current vaccinations.
56. Pets are prohibited in park buildings and amenity areas.
57. Camp’n Class is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by the pet(s).
58. The laundry room is open 24/7. Change is available at the front office. Please do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
i. Do not wash pet bedding, blankets, etc.
ii. Heavily soiled, oily, or greasy work clothes washing is prohibited.
iii. Laundry service(s) is available and can be dropped off at the office. Laundry fees are applicable.
iv. Do not overload units - Stay 5 inches from the top of the rim - fill loosely. Maximum soap allowed is 2 TBSP or 1 pod.
v. Clean the dryer filters after each use and wipe down washer and dryer with the cleaning products/paper towels provided on the counter.
vi. Leaving clothes in the washer or dryers beyond the allotted time is prohibited. Guests waiting to use machines and experiencing abuse can contact staff who will remove any clothing. A service fee of $5.00 will be charged. Camp’n Class reserves the right to deny laundry access for abuse.
59. Walking around the park with open liquor bottles is not allowed. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is restricted to your site. If you visit another site, please pour drinks into non-breakable glasses. Cannabis usage outside your RV is prohibited.
60. Please be diligent and check water boxes frequently for leaks, notify the office if maintenance is required.
61. When attaching sewer hoses, please keep RV valve/ gate closed until it is time to empty tanks. This will keep your hoses and the sewer lines working properly.
62. Do not flush tampons, baby wipes or any personal sanitary products into our septic system.
63. Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
64. If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call (780) 963-2299. (No soliciting is allowed.)
65. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY call 911, give the address 4107-50 Street, Stony Plain, T7Z 1L5 along with your Site # and the gate pass code, meet Emergency crew at the gaet (if possible) to direct/ escort the emergency personnel to your site.