Terms of Service
RESERVATION POLICY DETAILS (Our Not-So-Fine Print)
- Reservation Changes: Reservations can be made online @ Campitresort.com. Reservations can be changed up to the day before your scheduled arrival. You can change your arrival/departure date to another time during the same season; you can change the type of accommodation; you can change the names of additional persons on your reservation. For reservations that are changed, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of the original reservation on the day you make any change
- Holiday Reservations: We will charge your credit card for holiday reservations - Including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Campit's Mardi Gras, at the time your reservation is made. If you must make changes to your holiday reservations, please do so at least 7 days in advance of your scheduled arrival date.
- Reservation No-Shows: In the event of a no-show, we will charge your credit card for the full amount of this guaranteed reservation. No refund or rescheduling is available for no-shows.
- Reservation Cancellations and Refunds: Reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable unless you are ill or have Covid related issues. Cancelling without rescheduling will result in your card being charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Site Requests: Site assignments are subject to change prior to check in. Specific site assignments are guaranteed by paying the Site Lock Fee of $15 at time of booking.
- Check In: Check in time at Campit is 3:00 pm EST. You're welcome to arrive any time after 11:00 am on your arrival date, however your site or lodgings may not be available until check in time. Please register at the office as soon as you arrive at Campit.
- Check out time is 12:00 pm EST. After checking out, you are invited to stay and enjoy the Campit facilities until 6:00 pm. Currently, the Campit Mobile office is open from 11 am Friday and Saturday and closes at 6 pm . You can reach us by phone at other times. If your travel schedule brings you to our gates after 8 pm weekdays or 2 am on Friday and Saturday, please let us know in advance so we can make special arrangements for you.
- If you are staying in a Sleeper Cabin, Super Sleeper Cabin or Bunkhouse, linens are not provided, but available for rent. Rental linens include Queen-sized sheets, blankets, towels and pillows.
- All lodging units are non-smoking.
- A $200 cleaning fee may be added to lodging stays, if necessary.
- All charges must be paid in full prior to check-in before you or your guests may set up camp or receive keys.
- Firewood: All firewood must be purchased at Campit or be a certified pre-packaged and labeled firewood product purchased at a local store.
GOLF CART RENTAL DETAILS:
- Golf Cart Rental Requirements
- Payent for rental period is due in full at the time of rental
- No rentals without a valid credit card on file. A $300 security deposit may be applied to your credit card
- Valid Drivers License must be presented at the time of rental
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Golf Cart Rental Terms
- Rental period begins at 3:00 pm on the first day of rental term
- Rental Golf Carts must be returned by 12:00 pm on scheduled return day. A late fee of $15.00 will be added for each hour past the agreed upon date and time for return
- Golf Cart Rentals are charged 6% MI tax
- Golf Cart Rules for Use
- Golf Carts in use between sunset and sunrise must be operated with headlights on when in motion
- Golf Cart maximum occupancy is 4 persons
- Golf Carts are rented full of gasoline
- No horseplay, racing or any other misuse will be tolerated
- Golf Carts may only be driven on designated roadways. No driving is allowed through campsites or any restricted areas, including all footpaths.
- Golf Carts are not allowed to be taken off Campit Property, including driving on 118th Avenue - either on it, along it or to cross the road. Failure to observe will result of a $500 penalty
- Please report any malfunction and/or damage to management immediately
- Anyone found violating these rules will forfeit Golf Cart rental privileges immediately and permanently.
- These rules apply to anyone using the golf cart, whether with the lessee's permission or not. All persons named on the rental agreement assume full responsibility for any and all costs arising from use of golf cart.
Directions and more: For directions to Campit or for more information about our facilities and/or policies, please visit us at www.CampitResort.com (directions are on the “About Campit” page) also our Calendar of Events and Rates.