Terms of Service
Your Site # is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Canyon View RV Resort (CVRVR) for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CVRVR from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys’ fees, that CVRVR may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests’ use of the Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. CVRVR reserves the right to remove/eject any renter, occupant or guest who violates our Rules and Regulations.
Visitor Policy: All visitors must stop and register at the office and pay fee if required.
Occupants: 4 people are included in the base price. For an additional fee you may add up to 4 additional (max total people = 8).
Vehicles/Trailers: 1 camping unit + 1 vehicle or trailer is included in the base price. For an additional fee you may add 1 vehicle/trailer
Pets: 2 pets are included in the base price. For an additional fee you may add 1 (max total pets = 3).
Pet Policy: We are a pet-friendly resort, but pets must be on a leash at all times when outside of the camper and may not disturb other guests. Pets are the responsibility of the owner. You must clean up after your pet immediately and failure to do so will reult in a $50 cleaning fee. Management reserves the right to remove/eject disruptive or aggressive pets. Upon check-in, please notify the office of your pets. All pets must have ID tags.
Personal Dog Run Pet Sites: are for your convenience when you are on you site with your pet. Pets may never be left unattended at your site.
CANYON VIEW RV RESORT CAMPERS AGREEMENT
As a Camper or Guest of the Canyon View RV Resort (CVRVR), I may participate in activities on the Premises or within my Recreational Vehicle (RV), including but not limited to use of the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, splash pad, volleyball, pickle ball, outdoor grilling, and other such activities associated with RV camping. I acknowledge that participation in outdoor and water activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and result in injury and even death.
I HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM I MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES WHILE I AM A GUEST AT CANYON VIEW RV RESORT. I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS CVRVR AND ALL OF ITS OFFICERS, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS, WHICH MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST ANY OF THEM BY ANYONE CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN INJURED AS A RESULT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. There are specific risks of physical or property damages, losses, injuries, or even death that may result in my participation in or attendance at CVRVR or its programs. I voluntarily assume the risks associated with such participation or attendance
2. Further, participation in CVRVR programs or attendance at CVRVR includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including, but not limited to: COVID -19, influenza, and MRSA.
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation, whether it be from exposure to illness or any other harm to my person or property related to use of the CVRVR facilities and/or participation in CVRVR programs..
4. If I observe any significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will immediately bring such to the attention to an employee of CVRVR.
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Canyon View RV Pesort and its officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, and sponsors (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian, with legal responsibility for this participant, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child/ward including the risks of presence and participation and his/her personal responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations for protection against communicable diseases. Furthermore, my child/ward understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I for myself, my spouse, and child/ward do consent and agree to his/her release provided above for all the Releasees and myself, my spouse, and child/ward do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees for any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s/ward’s presence or participation in these activities as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent provided by law.
- Cancellation 15 or more days prior to reserved arrival will be charged 10% of the total reservation as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to reserved arrival will be charged 50% of the total reservation as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 2 days or less prior to reserved arrival will be charged 100% of the total reservation as a cancellation fee.
- No Shows will result in forfeiture of all fees paid.
- NO REFUND FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.