Terms of Service
Cluxewe Resort Policies
All Guests and Visitors to the resort must comply with our Resort Policies. Failure to comply with these regulations and policies may result in enforcement actions, such as fines and/or eviction from the resort. In the instance where you are asked to leave the resort, there will be no refund provided.
Cluxewe Resort is privately-owned and operated by the Kwakiutl First Nation. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. AII facilities at Cluxewe Resort are used at your own risk - we will not be responsible for loss or damaged equipment or valuables of any kind.
· Check-in time for Cabins is 3:00 pm and check-out is 10:00 am.
· Check-in time for Campsites is 12:00 pm, and check-out time is 11:00 am.
· Quiet time is 10:00 pm. This is a family resort and many of our guests are early risers.
**Due to our non-potable water please fill your RV water holding tanks before your arrival. Campers please carry your own water for cooking/drinking. Our water is not suitable for consumption**
· We strongly discourage loud music, rude language, and inappropriate behavior at any time.
· NO PETS allowed in cabins. NO SMOKING allowed in cabins.
· Dogs must be on a leash at all times and not left unattended. You must pick-up after your dog.
· Only one RV per site, though you are permitted to also have one small tent on your RV site.
· Keep your campsite clean during your stay and leave no trace upon departure.
· Do not leave any food or garbage outside as this attracts bears and other wildlife.
· Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children. Children under 12 years old must be supervised at all times; and must be back at
their campsite or in their cabin by 10:00 pm.
· Swim at your own risk. We do not have a lifeguard onsite. Please accompany any children under 12 years of age, at the beach, the estuary
or the river.
· Keep all camping equipment, tents, vehicles, bicycles and personal items on your campsite.
· NO GENERATORS are to be used at Cluxewe Resort from May 1 -September 30.
· NO DIRT BIKES OR ATVS are permitted in the campground. They may only be driven from the resort parking area to the logging road in
· Golf carts are permitted in the campground. However, they must be driven in IDLE.
· Use the fish cleaning station by the boat ramp to cut up fish. Please do not clean fish in campsites, cabins or public restrooms.
· We ask you to help keep the public restrooms, showers and laundry areas clean and tidy.
· If the restrooms or showers need to be restocked with supplies, please advise the office.
· Please report any damage or vandalism to the office.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Cluxewe Resort and ask for your cooperation and consideration so that all of our guests can safely enjoy the resort.
Be kind and supportive – remember we are all in this together!
Gilakas'la – Thank You.
The Cluxewe Resort Team
Check in time is 3:00pm.
Check out time is 10:00am.
Housekeeping starts at 9:00am.
Please place the “Do not disturb” sign out, if you don’t require housekeeping.
Full payment is due upon arrival.
Early checkouts are non-refundable.
All cabins have a NO PET policy. Your credit card will be charged $200 if this policy is ignored.
All cabins have a NO SMOKING policy. Your credit card will be charged $200 if this policy is ignored.
Your credit card will be charged $50 for damages, including broken dishes and missing kitchen items.
Your credit card will be charged anywhere from $50 - $1,500 for extensive damages to the cabin, which includes appliances and furnature etc..