Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
revision date 8/6/22
Coho RV & Marina LLC
This Lease Agreement (“Lease”) is effective on the date of order placed above, between Coho RV & Marina LLC, with its principal office located at 1580 Winchester Ave, Reedsport, OR 97463 along with and including its owners, agents, affiliates, representatives, divisions, subsidiaries and the landowner, referred to herein as “Landlord”, and the Guest listed under Guest Information above, also referred to herein as “Tenant” (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties")
Governing Law - This Lease will be construed in accordance with and exclusively governed by the laws of the State of Oregon.
Severability - If there is a conflict between any provision of this Lease and the applicable legislation of the State of Oregon (the "Act"), the Act will prevail and such provisions of the Lease will be amended or deleted as necessary in order to comply with the Act. Further, any provisions that are required by the Act are incorporated into this Lease. The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provisions of this Lease will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Lease. Such other provisions remain in full force and effect.
Landlord leases to Tenant and Tenant leases from Landlord, for the term of this agreement, Recreational Vehicle Space/unit as assigned by the reservations software application and being hereafter referred to as the “RV Space” (whether one or more) at Coho RV & Marina located at 1580 Winchester Ave, Reedsport, OR 97463 (referred to as the Premises), and pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Landlord leasing certain premises to the Tenant and other valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
FAIR HOUSING CLASSIFICATION Lessor's Fair Housing Classification is: " Family" accepting applicants and tenants of all ages may occupy the RV; or “Lessor” or “Park” is a Recreational Vehicle campground; Coho RV & Marina LLC Recreational Vehicle Park, (as defined by ORS § 197.492) located at 1580 Winchester Ave., Reedsport, OR 97467
“ORS §” Oregon Revised Statutes Section (followed by a number)
“Guest” means a person authorized by Management (in writing) to use Park facilities. See item number 6 below for further information about the term “Guest”.
“RV” means a recreational vehicle as defined by ORS § 174.101
“Campsite”, “Lot” or “Space” means the designated land area upon which the Guest’s RV rests, and which is identified by a specific number in the rental agreement
RV & VEHICLE INFORMATION: Lessee represents that he/she is the registered and legal owner of the following recreational vehicle (hereinafter all generally referred to as the " RV"), Boat, or Vehicle.
We reserve the right to request a copy of the Certificate of Title. It is agreed that the unit is not a manufactured dwelling, but is a recreational vehicle RV that is designed for human occupancy and to be used temporarily for recreational, seasonal or emergency purposes, and that has a gross floor area not exceeding 400 square feet in the set-up mode. Because the above-described RV is not a manufactured dwelling, this Agreement shall not be governed by those provisions of the Oregon law relating specifically to manufactured dwellings.
RENT AND LEASE TERM: Tenant agrees to pay as rental charges listed in the Reservation Summary above for the RV Space beginning and ending on dates (“term of lease”) listed above under “Dates”. The Lease automatically renews on a periodic basis unless Tenant or Landlord provides the other party with written notice of termination not less than thirty (30) days before the Expiration Date. Tenant’s tenancy shall continue on the same terms and conditions as stated herein, with the exception of any changes made pursuant to law or otherwise stated in this Lease until terminated. The Landlord may increase the Rental Rate for the Property upon providing to the Tenant the greater of 90 days (once annually) days' notice and any notice required by the Act. The Tenant will pay the Rent on or before the 1st of each and every month of the term of this Lease to the Landlord at PO Box 303, 1580 Winchester Ave, Reedsport, State of Oregon, 97467 or at such other place as the Landlord may later designate by Cash, Check, credit card (with applicable convenience fee) or by online account (https://www.campspot.com/book/cohorvandmarina).
INSURANCE AND INDEMNIFICATION: Lessee agrees to each and all of the following provisions:
Lessee agrees to obtain at his/her sole expense, an insurance policy which includes coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury (public liability) insurance, with liability coverage in the amount of the greater of $100,000 per occurrence, or the customary amount required by Lessors of similar properties with similar rents in the same rental market, whichever is greater. Lessee shall be required to furnish Lessor with a certificate of insurance prior to taking occupancy of the Premises by Lessee.
Lessee agrees not to use the Premises in any manner that will increase the risks of or the rate of insurance or cause cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
Lessor shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any kind whatsoever to the personal property of any Lessee, or any of the employees, guests, invitees, permittees or licensees of any Lessee or of any other person whomsoever, caused by any use of the Lessor or Premises, or by any defect in improvements erected thereon, or arising from any accident on common areas or on the Premises, or any fire or other casualty thereon, or occasion by failure on the part of any Lessee to maintain said Premises, or any part thereof, in a safe condition, or by any nuisance made or suffered on Lessor’s property or the Premises, by any act or omission of any Lessee or any employee, guest or invitee thereof, arising from any cause whatsoever. As material part of the consideration of this Agreement, and subject to Oregon law, Lessee hereby waives all claims and demands against Lessor, and hereby agrees to indemnify and save Lessor and Management free and harmless from liability for all claims and demands for any loss, damage, or injury, together with all costs and expenses resulting from the circumstances described in this paragraph.
The Tenant is hereby advised and understands that the personal property of the Tenant is not insured by the Landlord for either damage or loss, and the Landlord assumes no liability for any such loss.
AMENDMENT OF LEASE
This Lease may only be amended or modiﬁed by a written document executed by the Parties.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING
The Tenant will not assign this Lease, or sublet or grant any concession or license to use the Property or any part of the Property. Any assignment, subletting, concession, or license, whether by operation of law or otherwise, will be void and will, at Landlord's option, terminate this Lease. No person may occupy the premises without the prior written permission of Lessor; to “occupy” means that an individual is present continuously at the premises, in any daily 24 hour (12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.) timeframe, either (1) between 11:59 p.m. and 12:01 a.m. or (2) for four hours, consecutively or non-consecutively. There is to be no subleasing or assignment of the premises or any portion thereof to any third person without the prior written permission of Lessor.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month and late on the 5th plus a $10 late fee.
If Lessor gives notice to terminate this Agreement for nonpayment of rent, Lessor shall not be deemed to have waived any right to terminate this Agreement for nonpayment of rent by accepting partial rent for the period involved. If Lessor gives notice to terminate this Agreement for any other reason, Lessor does not waive the right to terminate by accepting rent prorated to the termination date specified in the notice. In the event an apportionment of rent is necessary, rent shall be prorated on a day-to-day basis, with monthly rent divided by the number of days in the month. A fee of $25.00, or such sum charged to Lessor by Lessor’s bank (whichever is greater) will be charged to and paid by Lessee for each returned check. Lessor is not required to account for or return to the Lessee any fees charged under this Agreement. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE AS TO EACH AND EVERY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
If Lessee abandons the RV described herein, or any other personal property, Lessor may sell said RV or other personal property, as permitted under Oregon law. Lessee shall pay, upon demand, all costs and expenses incurred by Lessor in the moving or storing of Lessee’s RV or other personal possession, plus courts costs and attorney fees incurred in selling or otherwise disposing of the personal property and/or RV abandoned by Lessee.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement may be terminated within the first year of occupancy by either party upon the giving of 10 days’ notice of termination of tenancy if this Agreement is for a week-to-week tenancy; or with at least 30 days’ written notice of termination of tenancy if this Agreement is for a month-to-month tenancy and termination occurs within the first year of occupancy. After the first year of tenancy, Lessor may terminate this agreement with cause or as permitted by law. Lessee agrees that upon termination of this agreement or at the end of the term of this Agreement (if this agreement is a fixed term lease) Lessee shall move the RV out of the park and shall have no right to leave it or to sell it to be left in the park. If someone buys the RV, the buyer must be preapproved to leave the RV, otherwise it must be moved immediately.
In the event that any action is ﬁled in relation to this Lease, the unsuccessful Party in the action will pay reasonable cost including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees to the successful Party.
If any dispute relating to this Lease between the Parties is not resolved through informal discussion within 14 days from the date a dispute arises, the Parties agree to submit the issue before an arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on the Parties. Any arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both Parties. The cost of any arbitration will be shared equally by the Parties.
In the event Lessee breaches this Agreement, Lessor shall have available to Lessor all remedies provided at law or in equity.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, then that provision shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions herein. The parties agree that the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in force and effect. Lessee shall not seek recovery of damages from Lessor for attempting to enforce such provision, rule, regulation or policy in good faith prior to receiving notice of its invalidity or illegality.
No delay or omission in the exercise of any right or remedy of Lessor following the event of default by Lessee shall impair any such right or remedy or be construed as a waiver. No waiver by Lessor of Lessor’s rights to enforce any provision hereof after any default on the part of Lessee shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by Lessor, nor shall it be deemed a waiver of Lessor’s right to enforce each and every other provision hereof upon any further or other default on the part of Lessee. Lessee understands that if Lessor fails to enforce any term of this Agreement, Lessor is still entitled to enforce the Agreement on any subsequent occasion. Acceptance of rent shall not be, or construed to be, a waiver of any breach of any term or provision of this Agreement, nor shall it reinstate, continue or extend the term of the Agreement or affect any notice, demand or suit hereunder.
I agree and shall cause minors accompanying me, invitees or visitors, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published at www.cohorv.com, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Coho RV and Marina LLC, Park Management.
- The Tenant acknowledges that the Tenant inspected the Property, including the grounds and all buildings and improvements, and that they are, at the time of the execution of this Lease, in good order, good repair, safe, clean, and tenantable condition.
- At all reasonable times during the term of this Lease and any renewal of this Lease, the Landlord and its agents may enter the Property to make inspections or repairs, or to show the Property to prospective tenants or purchasers in compliance with the Act.
- All monetary amounts stated or referred to in this Lease are based in the United States dollar.
- Any waiver by the Landlord of any failure by the Tenant to perform or observe the provisions of this Lease will not operate as a waiver of the Landlord's rights under this Lease in respect of any subsequent defaults, breaches or non-performance and will not defeat or affect in any way the Landlord's rights in respect of any subsequent default or breach.
- This Lease will extend to and be binding upon and inure to the beneﬁt of the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, as the case may be, of each Party. All covenants are to be construed as conditions of this Lease.
- All sums payable by the Tenant to the Landlord pursuant to any provision of this Lease will be deemed to be additional rent and will be recovered by the Landlord as rental arrears.
- Where there is more than one Tenant executing this Lease, all Tenants are jointly and severally liable for each other's acts, omissions and liabilities pursuant to this Lease.
- Locks may not be added or changed without the prior written agreement of both Parties, or unless the changes are made in compliance with the Act.
- The Tenant will be charged an additional amount of $25.00 for each N.S.F. check electronic withdrawal or checks returned by the Tenant's financial institution.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Lease. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
- This Lease may be executed in counterparts. Electronic and/or Facsimile signatures are binding and are considered to be original signatures.
- This Lease constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties.
- During the last 30 days of this Lease, the Landlord or the Landlord's agents will have the privilege of displaying the usual 'For Sale' or 'For Rent' or 'Vacancy' signs on the Property.
RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS
Except as prohibited by ORS § 90.245 (1) (a) through (d) Guest agrees as follows:
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Coho RV and Marina, LLC , its owners and agents, employees (collectively, Coho RV and Marina Management), from any and all liability to me, minors accompanying me, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Coho RV and Marina property, facilities, amenities, Parking areas and Marina (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; changing tides; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Coho RV and Marina Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, minors accompanying me, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Coho RV and Marina Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Coho RV and Marina, its owners and agents (collectively, “Coho RV and Marina Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Coho RV and Marina Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Coho RV and Marina, LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. I agree to payment for services rendered after my arrival in accordance to the published Rates Sheet. This may include charges for utility services as described below (Section 13). Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and COHO RV AND MARINA MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Coho RV and Marina Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the Park based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Coho RV and Marina Rules and Regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any accompanying minors, and any guests that visit during my stay.
NOTICES: The process by which notices shall be given by either Landlord or Tenant is as follows. Notices may be served by personal delivery or by first class mail to the Landlord at the address of the manager and authorized agent and to the Tenant at the Space.
Any written notice from the Landlord to the Tenant may be served by personal delivery or by “mail and attachment” service. Mail and attachment service shall consist of mailing the first-class mail notice copy, addressed to the Tenant. The second notice copy shall be attached in a secure manner to the main entrance to that portion of the premises of which the Tenant has possession.
For written notices from the Tenant to the Landlord, the first-class mail notice copy shall be addressed to the Landlord listed below. The second notice copy shall be attached in a secure manner to the front entrance of the location designated listed below. If mail and attachment service is utilized by either Landlord or Tenant, such notice shall be deemed served on the day on which both mailing and attachment are completed.
Where written notices as required by law are given to terminate the Rental Agreement the tenancy terminates on the day designated in the notice of termination and without regard to the expiration of the period for which rents are to be paid.
Landlord is expressly permitted and authorized to enter the premises without consent of the tenant and without notice to the tenant for the purpose of serving any and all notices, of any kind or nature, actual or written, which is/are referenced herein or under applicable law.
For any matter relating to this tenancy, the Tenant may be contacted at address or phone on record. After this tenancy has been terminated, the contact information of the Tenant is the last known address and phone number
For any matter relating to this tenancy, whether during or after this tenancy has been terminated, the Landlord's address for notice is: Coho RV & Marina LLC, PO Box 303, 1580 Winchester Ave, Reedsport, State of Oregon, 97467. The contact information for the Landlord is: Phone: 541-271-5411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of RV Rental Site (all with full hook-up capability: 50
- Other specific amenities found on RV sites: 50 amp – 110v power,
- Water and Waste hook-ups.
- Most spaces have a picnic table.
- Common Recreation room and Laundry facilities.
- During quiet hours, no more than two adults and two children may occupy an RV campsite (including visitors) unless written approval by management is received.
- Common Men’s and Women’s Restroom facilities are provided to augment facilities contained within the Guest’s coach. Occasionally the common areas may be closed or un-available. We do not rent to pop-up,, van, tent, or other campers without self contained cooking and bathroom facilities that are fully functional.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Office Hours: Hours are posted on the office door and are subject to change.
Office Location: 1580 Winchester Ave., Reedsport, Oregon 97647
Check-in time is 2 p.m.
Space permitting, your site may be available prior to check-in time. If you arrive after hours, please check in at the office the following morning or online.
Check-out time 11 a.m.
All late checkouts must be pre-approved with all fees kept current. Any RV not checked out by noon, without prior arrangements, is subject to an additional night's charge.
PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
The Tenant agrees to obey all rules and regulations of the Landlord regarding the Property.
The following Rules and Regulations have been adopted for Coho RV & Marina (campground), to make each Guest aware of his or her responsibilities as a camper. Park Management (meaning the owners or management of the campground), reserve the right to supplement and amend the RV Park Rules and Regulations according to Oregon State law. The Rules and Regulations apply to all Guests and their visitors, whether or not signed upon proper service.
RV Guests must register at the Park office or by using the online booking tool. Registration requires proper identification, including a current, valid driver's license. All campers must provide a valid vehicle registration and current proof of insurance for all vehicles. A receipt is tendered for moneys paid by email or photocopy.
All Residents must sign an appropriate rental agreement or by Electronic signature. Coho RV & Marina is a seasonal park. No long term tenancy is available for any new tenants arriving after March 31st of 2020.
RV Guests and Residents may be required to provide Park with minimal information required for a criminal and eviction background check. The presence of any criminal or eviction history (and/or adverse credit/employment history for long term Residents) will be grounds for denial of permission to stay at the Park.
2. NOISE, QUIET HOURS and ANNOYANCE:
Guests shall respect other Campers’ peace and quiet, especially between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Loud talking, radio, television or other disturbing noises are prohibited when loud enough to cause another Guest to complain to Management in writing. No outdoor media devices may be used (radios, televisions, streaming media, etc.)
Disorderly conduct as defined in ORS § 166.023 and § 166.025 or other actions constituting a substantial annoyance to other Guests of the Park are prohibited.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
3. GUNS, FIREWORKS AND WEAPONS:
No Guns Fireworks or Weapons of any kind may be brandished or discharged within the Park at any time. Possession of any Gun(s), Firework(s) or Weapon(s) must be in accordance with Federal and/or Oregon law.
All vehicles driven or used on park property must be properly registered as defined by ORS § 90.263 with proof of minimum insurance coverage as required by the state of OR (ORS § 806.010) Off road vehicles may not be operated on park property. Park owned maintenance equipment is exempt from this rule.
No more than 2 (two) vehicles are permitted per rental site (RV plus one boat or one car). Washing and rinsing of vehicles is permitted. Boat cleaning, bilge or motor flushing is not permitted. Please conserve water. Excessive use of water may result in a written notification repealing this privilege. Minor RV/automotive repairs are permitted in order to start stalled vehicles. No other maintenance activities including fluid changes are permitted in the Park.
Additional parking (for a fee) may be available (see section 5). Please check with management for availability. Do not park in the parking area without prior permission. Campsite Parking is head in or head out only. No sideways parking is allowed. No parking on the park streets is allowed. Vehicles must be behind the edge of the paved roadways. Curb parking along Winchester Ave. is available for no added fees. Only one tow vehicle is allowed per space. All other vehicles must park in a designated vehicle parking space.
Recreational Vehicles used within Coho RV & Marina are understood to be temporary housing and shall remain mobile at all times. Tenants must have the ability to move and or relocate their own coach. All tenants must demonstrate the ability to be relocated and break camp within a few hours. The property is within a tsunami zone, as such, this requirement is for the safety of all residents.
A fee will be assessed to any vehicles placed within the Parking Area (yard in front of the park shop or adjacent to the rear gate). Park has limited parking area for extra vehicles or boats. Use of the Parking Area is limited to current Coho RV & Marina Tenants and requires a reservation for use (except along Winchester Ave).
The Parking Area is NOT secured. The Park assumes NO liability or holds no responsibility for lost or damage that may occur while vehicles are parked anywhere within the Park (including in the Marina). The Parking Area is subject to flooding. Severe damage to parked equipment is possible in the event of a large storm event. There are no electrical, sewer or plumbing hookups provided for parked equipment.
Marina is for the exclusive use of Coho RV & Marina guests. minors MUST be accompanied by an adult and fully supervised at all times. MARINA IS TO BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please always close and lock the gate to the Marina.
Guest utilizing the Marina facilities warrant and agree they are familiar with all Oregon Boating and Saftey Regulations as outlined at the following url: https://www.oregon.gov/osmb/boater-info/Pages/Equipment-and-Regulations.aspx . Furthermore any Guest utilziing the Coho Marina facilities agrees to abide by all Oregon boating and safety laws. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of our agreement and grounds for management to request a Guest to terminate their stay.
The only parties allowed to occupy the premises or stay in the RV in this park are those specifically named herein. No other person may reside in the RV without the prior written permission of Lessor. No subleasing or assignment is allowed. “Park Guest" or “Guest” is defined as any person who has rented a space from the Park, also referred to as “Resident” or “Tenant”. The terms of this contract also extend to the family members, friends, or visitors of the Guest and Guest's site, and/or Park facilities while Guest is renting space at the Park. Guests are responsible for any damage to their personal property or that of anyone else. To “occupy” for a day shall mean to be present at the premises from 11:59 p.m. to 12:01 a.m. continuously, or to be at the premises for at least three (3) hours during any calendar day.
Visitors stay may not occupy exceed 7 (seven) days over the duration of the Guest’s stay. Visitors of “Residents” or “Guests” must park in the designated visitor parking area. No visitor parking allowed at the camp sites or on the roads within the camp area. All visitors must be accompanied by Park Guest at all times. No visitors are allowed to use Park facilities without a Guest being present. Park Guests are responsible to see that visitors follow all Park Rules and Regulations.
On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Coho RV and Marina and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
No animals are allowed to be kept in or about the Property without the revocable written permission of the Landlord. Animal laws are strictly enforced. No more than two (2) small domestic pets are allowed per site. Pets must be leashed when outside of the RV and must be accompanied by the owner. Leash must contain pet within the confines of the rented space. Pets must be quiet. At no time may pets be left unattended outside of RV or vehicles. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Pets are not allowed in or around the park owned buildings. No pet is allowed to dig or wander onto other sites. Pets must be kept inside at night. All pets must be currently licensed as required by City, County and State laws. All pets must have current vaccinations as required by law. Vaccinations and all such vaccines shall be kept current while the pet is maintained in the Park. Any aggressive animal(s) will be removed from the premises. Owners are strictly liable for injuries caused by their pet(s). Only those pets approved by Park will be allowed to be kept by the guest.
ADA compliant licensed service animals are welcome and encouraged in the Park. They are subject to quiet, human accompaniment, leash and cleaning up requirements listed above. Otherwise shall conform to ADA standards for behavior and temperament.
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog while camping at Coho RV and Marina with my dog.
- Excluded Areas. I agree to keep my dog out of the following areas including, but not limited to, office, laundry, restrooms and recreation rooms.
- Excluded Dogs. I agree that the Coho RV and Marina has the sole discretion to exclude dogs. The basis for exclusion may include, but is not limited to the following: breed-specific exclusions; due to their young age are exempted from state or local law vaccination requirements; are sick; are in heat; are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus.
- Supervision. I agree to keep my dog on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Park. I further agree to have my dog with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the dog unattended at the campsite. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests at the Park.
- Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my dog is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Disturbances. I agree that, should my dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of the Park, at the request of a Park employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the Park. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave the Park and will not be issued a refund.
- Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my dog at the Park with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that the Park may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at the Park or caused by my dog. Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge the Park, its owner, its agents, its parent companies, members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence in the Park, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog at the Park. This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Acknowledgment. By signing below (or electronically indicating agreement), I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
Animal Waiver: I have read this Animal Waiver and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the Rules. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from the Park without a refund.
10. UNIT SALES:
RV Guests may offer their unit for sale. If approved, they may post a sign indicating the unit is for sale. Any unit sold must be immediately removed from the property unless the buyer has been pre-approved by management to become a Guest of the Park.
11. RENTAL RATES:
Coho RV & Marina Rates Sheet is posted in the office and the web page www.CohoRV.com. Additional incidental service fees including parking, marina and are also listed on the Rates Sheet and Webpage. Rates are subject to change.
All sewer connections must be of an approved form of pipe for long term residents. All utility connections must be made by Resident and then inspected and approved by Park promptly after Resident moves into the premises. Failure to do so may result in Resident having to re-connect the utility connection(s).
Sewer rings and sewer line racks are required by law. Sewer hoses must be on a sewer rack or otherwise protected. They must be up off of the ground to allow for maintenance. All sewer connections must be tight. Any tenancy of 30 days or more requires a rigid (Schedule 40 or 80 ABS) connection that may be subject to incidental contact by lawn care equipment (weed trimmer(s), mowing or edging tools).
Only human waste, toilet paper or food waste processed by a disposal may be flushed into the park sewer system. Any foreign objects found within the system causing a clog or damaging park equipment may result in back charges of rooter and repair costs.
13. ELECTRICAL POWER USAGE:
No more than 4,800 continuous watts may be drawn from the pedestal at your campsite. Peak demand (to start a motor or compressor) may not exceed 6,000 watts. Limit electric heat to one heater. Usage of more than the allocated power can cause stress on the park electrical system and may result in extended periods of the power being shut off park-wide. If you are found to be abusing the electrical system, such abuse can be grounds for immediate termination of tenancy. At any time, the Park may insert test equipment between the park pedestal and your RV to measure electrical usage.
All park guests staying longer than 7 days will be invoiced for electricity consumed at the designated campsite. Electrical energy consumed from the park infrastructure is measured using a standard kilo watt hour meter (kWh). The meter will be read at arrival and departure. The difference in value shown on the meter is agreed by the guest to be an accurate estimation of energy consumed. Energy will be invoiced to the guest at the same rates currently charged to the park by the local utility (Central Lincoln Public Utility District). Guest agrees to leave a $100 deposit, an open credit card on file for electrical charges and Guest staying a week or more must visit the office during regular office hours to settle up the energy bill prior to departure.
14. CONDITION OF SPACE:
- The Tenant may NOT make improvements to the Property.
- A neat and orderly appearance is required of all RV spaces at all times.
- Awnings extended from RVs are permitted.
- No permanent skirting, no storing of appliances outside of RV, no clotheslines, (no articles of clothing or towels are to be left hanging on or around RV's or fences.)
- No permanent furniture is allowed (except the park provided picnic table).
- Appliances rated for indoor use are not permitted outside of your RV. With the exception of temporary storage of crab traps and fishing gear no storage of materials under or around RVs is permitted.
- With the exception of the American flag, all signs, or other flags including "for sale" signs, must be pre-approved by the Management.
15. CARE AND USE OF THE PROPERTY
- The Tenant will promptly notify the Landlord of any damage, or of any situation that may significantly interfere with the normal use of the Property or to any furnishings supplied by the Landlord.
- The Tenant will not engage in any illegal trade or activity on or about the Property.
- The Parties will comply with standards of health, sanitation, ﬁre, housing and safety as required by law.
- If the Tenant is absent from the Property and the Property is unoccupied for a period of 4 consecutive days or longer, the Tenant will arrange for regular inspection by a competent person. The Landlord will be notified in advance as to the name, address and phone number of the person doing the inspections.
- At the expiration of the term of this Lease, the Tenant will quit and surrender the Property in as good a state and condition as they were at the commencement of this Lease, reasonable use and wear and tear excepted.
- No food or water source shall be available on the ground at any time. For instance; a single bird feeder per site is allowable as long as the area near the feeder is cleaned on a daily basis and does not become a food source for rodents, cats or other non-domesticated animals. Contained dog/cat feeding dishes are allowed outside during daylight hours. Management has the right to suspend the priviledge of using outside bird feeders.
- Tarps or sheet plastic cannot be used to enclose areas or patch leaks except for during a rainstorm when a leak is initially identified. A written notice is requested as to repair timelines. Tarps can not be left on a roof of any recreational vehicle more than 2 months.
- No more than 5 potted plants per site may be placed or introduced onto the ground anywhere on park property. Marijuana plants (or any other federally illegal substance) may not be maintained or grown outdoors. All locally legal Marijuana must be stored and/or consumed inside the RV.
- Speed Limit – 5 mph. Safe and courteous driving is required for all Residents and their guests at the Park. Please drive safely. All laws relating to DUI and reckless driving shall be strictly observed. Anyone operating any motor vehicle within the Park must have a valid driver's license and current insurance.
- Tents - No tents or other structure is permitted to be erected or installed.
- Trash -Please bag and secure your garbage before depositing into trash receptacle. No hazardous waste materials may be deposited anywhere on the premises. No trash may be deposited directly on to pavement, dirt, or vegetation. No outside Trash may be deposited in the park dumpster(s). Trash is for Guest usage only.
- Dumping- Each site is equipped with a sewer hook-up for waste water sewage, or effluent from sinks, portable toilets, and other plumbing fixtures. No other public dump station is available.
- Gray water must be dumped into the sewer line.
- Showering facilities are provided. They are located within the park restroom facilities within the park office building.
- Generators – Generators are NOT allowed (except during an extended power outage and if authorized in writing by Park Management).
- Clotheslines - No clothes drying shall be visible from the exterior of any RV or vehicle
- There shall be no automotive maintenance or RV maintenance allowed in the park. No changing of oil is allowed. There shall be no washing of vehicles or RVs in the park.
- Personal signs are not allowed. Solicitation, commercial activity or onsite selling of any kind is not permitted.
- Non-Smoking Policy- We endorse a clean, healthy environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any building on the property, including all restrooms, offices, laundry area or other common area.
- Campfires are not allowed. No wood or trash burning. No burning that produces embers.
- Soliciting - No soliciting or business activity of any kind is allowed on Park property.
- Garage Sales - No Garage/Rummage or other Sales events are allowed in the park
- USPS - There is no postal delivery within the park. Longer term tenants are advised to obtain a PO Box or use ‘General Delivery’ services at the Reedsport Post Office (301 Fir Ave.)
- All federal, state, and local laws must be obeyed while in the Park. All signs, posted notices, and directions of the Park Management must be respected. The Guest is responsible for any damage they cause to the campsite or facilities. Non-compliance may result in immediate loss of Park privileges.
17. FEES FOR NON COMPLIANCE AFTER WARNING: Lessor may charge Lessee a fee for a second noncompliance or for a subsequent noncompliance with any written rule or policy that describes the prohibited conduct and the fee for a second noncompliance, and for any third or subsequent noncompliance, that occurs within one (1) year after a written warning notice described has been given. This fee may not exceed $50 for the second noncompliance within (1) year after the warning notice for the same or a similar noncompliance or $50+5 percent of the rent payment for the current rental period for a third or subsequent noncompliance within one year after the warning notice for the same or a similar noncompliance. Fees under this section shall be assessed for the following types of noncompliance:
- The late payment of a utility or service charge that the Lessee owes the Lessor as described in ORS 90.315;
- Failure to clean up pet waste from a part of the premises other than the dwelling unit;
- Failure to clean up garbage, rubbish and other waste from a part of the premises other than the dwelling unit;
- Parking violations;
- The improper use of vehicles within the premises;
- Smoking in a clearly designated non-smoking unit or area of the premises; or
- Keeping on the premises an unauthorized pet capable of causing damage to persons or property, as described in ORS 90.405.
18. CODE OF CONDUCT: The following behaviors may result in being evicted and banned from the property without refund and in some instances, may be subject to prosecution.
- Any illegal activity
- Acts of threats or violence
- Blackwater improperly disposed of or wildcat dumping (there is no dump station on site)
- Destruction of property
- Disorderly Conduct
- Use of Park Facilities for any activity inconsistent with its’ intended us
- Disregarding any of the RV Park Policies
- Hateful or Insightful Behavior
- Littered and unkempt sites: Upon inspection, if a site is deemed littered or unkempt, a 14 day written notice to correct will be provided to tenant.
- Trespassing into private areas or construction zones
- Unsupervised accompanying minors
- Skateboarding, Motorized unlicensed vehicles (exception disability scooters/wheel chairs)
19. ORS § 90.230 MANDATED CLAUSES: In accordance with ORS § 90.230 the following clauses (a through c) shall be incorporated into all rental agreements.
(a) If applicable, that the tenancy may be terminated by the landlord under ORS § 90.427 without cause upon 30 or 60 days’ written notice for a month-to- month tenancy or upon 10 days’ written notice for a week-to-week tenancy.
(b) That any accessory building or structure paid for or provided by the tenant belongs to the tenant and is subject to the demand by the landlord that the tenant remove the building or structure upon termination of the tenancy.
(c) That the tenancy is subject to the requirements of ORS § 197.493 (1) for exemption from placement and occupancy restrictions.
Eviction - In accordance with ORS § 90.427 failure to pay rent as required by the terms of the rental agreement and as otherwise required by law shall result in a 72-hour notice of intent to terminate the tenancy. A termination of the tenancy may have an adverse effect upon the rental history of the guest, and if the RV is not removed after such termination, further action may be taken to dispose of the RV unit. We further reserve the right to evict for violation of these rules, the rental agreement (ORS § 90.230) and pursuant to applicable law.
LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS REVIEWED AND UNDERSTANDS ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE PARK, AND THAT SAID RULES & REGULATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THIS TENANCY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY SINGLE RULE SHALL CONSTITUTE CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.