Terms of Service
Park Rules & Reservations Policies
- The best part of outdoor adventure is being outside! We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
- We offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite site or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee when you make your reservation. If you opt out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific site or cabin number. We will do our very best to accommodate specific site or cabin requests, but without the site lock we cannot guarantee these requests will be met and reserve the right to change your site number at any time to emet the needs of the operation.
- All visitors are required to register in the office so we can register their car and take them over to the designated visitor parking area. Guests must park where assigned. Anyone found not abiding by the rules are subject to tow at owners expense.
- All RVs must be in very good condition. (Subject to visual inspection of external appearance.)
- Guests assume all risk of use. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to, fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or acts of nature.
- You are liable for the actions of your pets, children and guests, and are financially responsible for any damage done to park facilities.
- No soliciting in park.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, or facilities use, or evict anyone at discretion of management without refund, for not abiding by park rules.