Terms of Service
Check in time 1pm. Check out time 11am
1. Office hour vary. If the office door is locked, please call 541-728-4184. Please respect managers privacy and do not knock on their trailer door except for dire emergencies.
2. Please do not walk through the sites of other guests. This includes the grass area in between the canal and the trailers along the canal.
3. Parents or guardians are responsible for the conduct of their children. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by and adult.
4. A maximum of 2 indoor pets are allowed per site. Your pets must be on leash at all times while outside of your rig and can not be left unattended. You are responsible for picking up any dog waste immediately. If your animals are aggressive toward any guests, you will be required to leave the park.
5. Speed limit in the park is 5 miles per hour. For the safety of all of our guests, you will be required to leave the park if you are unwilling to follow the speed limit within the park.
6. Each site is allowed 2 vehicles. No large commercial vehicles unless prior written approval is given. All vehicles must be operable, in reasonably good condition, equipped with an exhaust system, and free from any fluid leaks.
7. Motorcycles can be ridden to and from the park only. ATV’s are not allowed to be ridden in the park.
8. Please keep your site clean and orderly. No piling or stacking of possessions around or under your RV.
9. Quiet time in the park is from 9pm to 8am. Please be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
10. Cottonwood RV Park will not be liable for theft or damage of personal items and property left outside your RV.
11. Cottonwood RV Park strongly encourages the use of a water pressure reducer on water connection going from the park to your RV. If you choose not to use one, the park is not responsible for any damage to water lines or appliances within your RV.
12. It is required that you have a secure locking attachment to the sewer when you connect. This connection must keep your sewer hose from being easily lifted out of the connection.
13. Tarps and other means of covering your RV or vehicles in the park is prohibited.
14. Laundry, bathroom, and shower facilities are available. Dying of hair, bathing of pets, washing of pet bedding, and washing of extremely soiled work clothing is not allowed. Please use liquid laundry detergent or pods in the washing machines. Please wipe up any excess water after you shower if you have not contained the water to inside the shower.
15. Smoking is prohibited outside your RV between the trailers. Please keep this contained to inside your RV or vehicle.
16. Any guest of the park whose actions constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of others or substantial damage to the property will be required to vacate the park immediately.
Code to the common building with bathrooms, showers, and laundry facilities is 8047