Terms of Service
This Waiver of Liability, Terms & Conditions Agreement (the “Terms & Conditions”)
In consideration of the Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests being permitted to use the Durham Bridge RV Resort campground, property and facilities, which include but are not limited to its outdoor swimming pool, Clubhouse, shower/washroom facility and river access (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Campground”), the Registered Guest hereby freely, willfully and without duress executes this Terms & Conditions and Waiver of Liability under the following terms:
The Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests does hereby Waive and forever discharge and hold harmless the Resort and its successors and assigns from any and all liability and claims, demands, right of action, or actions, of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from this contractual relationship and understands and acknowledges that the execution of this Waiver discharges and will discharge the Resort from any liability or claim that the Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests may have against the Resort with respect to any bodily injuries, personal injuries, illnesses, death, or property damage which may arise during their stay at the Campground, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, accidents or injuries that may result on, in or from an addition being made, assembled or brought onto the property of the Campground by the Registered Guest.
The Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests further agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Resort from any legal matter, lawsuit or litigation arising from the use of the Campground.
The Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests recognizes and understands that certain activities at the Resort may be inherently dangerous and hazardous, including but not limited to the following:
- (1) Swimming in the outdoor pool, where there is no lifeguard on duty.
- (2) Weather conditions which may present a danger to campers.
- (3) Activities on or in the Nashwaak River.
- (4) Encounters with wildlife.
The Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm in these and all other situations and discharges the Resort from all liability for any injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the activities of the Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests at the Resort.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of New Brunswick.
This Waiver of Liability, Terms & Conditions Agreement shall be effective and binding on the Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests while on campground property, and/or their respective heirs, next-of-kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the Province of New Brunswick. We agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Terms & Conditions shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions hereof, which shall continue to be enforceable.
I/We have fully informed ourselves of the contents of this Wavier of Liability, Terms & Conditions Agreement by reading and agreeing to the following Camp Rule during our stay.
The Registered Guest, their family and any other minors or campers in their care, their invitees and/or their guests hereby expressly agree to use of their images in social media and/or marketing. A request can be made in person or in writing to withdraw this consent.
Our Campground rules have been created with you in mind and are in place to ensure everyone has an enjoyable & safe experience while camping with us. We know there won’t be any problems, however, we respectfully ask that you read, acknowledge and adhere to the following rules.
BE REASONABLE & RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE
- Be mindful of your belongings, we are not responsible for lost/stolen items
- We make every effort to keep our Campground clean and tidy for all campers; please help us by using the garbage and recycling bins provided
- Check in:
- Check in time is 12 pm or later
- Registration and payment must be completed prior to occupying any site
- Check out time is 11 am or earlier
- If you wish to extend your stay please see staff in camp office to check availability and make payment prior to 10 am on day of scheduled departure
- 10 km/hr is the speed limit in the campground
- With young children in the campground and around the area we ask that all drivers take special care while driving in campground as well as around the area on Cottage Lane and Camp Road
- If entering/leaving the camp after dark please use low beam head lights
- Keep your site tidy during your stay and clean up upon departure
- One RV unit per site only
- A screen tent is permitted
- Max of 4 adults per site
- Keep all your belongings/gear within your site
- One vehicle per site
- Vehicle parking is limited, please see staff if you require assistance with parking outside of your assigned site
- Do not cut through other campsites
- Do not do dishes in the Shower House
- Be respectful of quiet hours: 10 pm to 8 am
- Please let staff know if you are expecting visitors
- RV Sewer must be properly connected to the service
- Please ensure all food/garbage is put away to ensure that wildlife is not attracted
- Absolutely no garbage or glass of any kind is to be taken to or left by, in or on the river
- Please use the fire ring provided within your site for fires
- Firewood can be purchased office
- Please ensure your fire is completely out any time your site is unattended, upon departure and before turning in for the night
- No fireworks
- Obey any posted “No fires” signs when such Provincial bans are in effect
- Owners are responsible for their pets and must ensure proper care, control and behavior of their pets at all times
- Promptly clean up after your pet and deposit in the garbage bins provided
- Keep your pets on a leash no more than 2 meters long at all times & do not leave your pets unattended
- Ensure that your pet does not become a nuisance, danger or threat to the comfort and/or safety of any other person or pet on site
- Smoking is permitted in your assigned site
- No smoking in common areas, Shower House, Clubhouse or Pool areas
- Please do not leave cigarette butts on the ground, they can be disposed of in the fire pits
- Please do not put cigarette butts in the garbage to avoid fire hazard
- BE REASONABLE & RESPECTFUL
- Keep empties tidy, you must take all empties with you upon departure
- Drinking and driving of any type of vehicle will NOT be tolerated
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY ~ USE AT OWN RISK
- Covid-19 restrictions MUST be adhered to
- MAX 6 FAMILIES IN THE POOL AREA
- MAX 10 BODIES IN THE POOL
- No one should swim alone
- Anyone 16 or younger must be accompanied by an adult
- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED
- Be respectful of others using the pool
- No running around or in the pool
- No rough play in or around the pool
- Clean up after your pool time and be sure to take all your belongings with you
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen items
- No glass or other breakable items in the pool area
- No alcohol in the pool area