Terms of Service
I agree, to abide by the DeAnza Springs Resort Rules, including those rules and policies published at and posted at the DeAnza Springs premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by DeAnza Springs Resort management.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
1. Waiver of Liability
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE DeAnza Springs Resort, Jacumba Partners,LLC, its owners and agents (collectively, DeAnza Springs Resort Management), from any and all liability to me, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the DeAnza Springs Resort property, facilities, amenities, hiking trails, pools, and hot tubs (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS DeAnza Springs Resort Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although DeAnza Springs Resort Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. If there is any damage to the DeAnza Springs premises due to your negligence, you will be solely responsible for reimbursing DeAnza Springs for the cost of damages at the discretion of DeAnza Springs. You agree to indemnify and hold DeAnza Springs Resort, its owners and agents (collectively, “DeAnza Springs Resort Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue DeAnza Springs Resort Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Jacumba Partners, LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law and may at the discretion of DeAnza Springs be sent to collections.
The Premises is privately owned and THE DEANAZA SPRINGS RESORT MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by California state law. DeAnza Springs Resort Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests and residents, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all DeAnza Springs Resort Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any guests that visit during my stay.
I understand and agree that pursuant to San Diego County County's Public Health Order dated May 8, 2020, I may leave my residence to engage in outdoor activities, including, but not limited to those activities listed in of the County's order. Additionally, I acknowledge that I have thoroughly reviewed the DeAnza Springs Resort Covid-19 policy and will hereby abide by those terms. By signing below, I acknowledge and affirmatively represent that my Recreational Vehicle is my residence for the duration of my stay at the Resort. In addition, if my stay is at a park model, I acknowledge and affirmatively represent that my travel is essential.
2. Additional Terms for Rental Units
I understand and agree as follows:
- At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, DeAnza Springs Resort Management may charge my credit card with a minimum of $200.00 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit not designated as pet-friendly or smoke in a rental unit, DeAnza Springs Resort Management may charge credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($250 minimum charge).
- All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be immediately reported to the DeAnza Springs Resort Park Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV/DVD/AC remote controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.
3. Additional Terms for Pool Use
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Adhere by the DeAnza Springs Resort Covid-19 protocols.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility located in the Office. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
4. Animal Waiver
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog while camping at DeAnza Springs with my dog.
- Excluded Areas. I agree to keep my dog out of the following areas including, but not limited to, food and beverage areas, the pool and pool deck.
- Excluded Dogs. I agree that the Resort has the sole discretion to exclude dogs. The basis for exclusion may include, but is not limited to the following:; age due to their young age are exempted from state or local law vaccination requirements; are sick; are in heat; are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus.
- Supervision. I agree to keep my dog on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Resort. I further agree to have my dog with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the dog unattended in the cabin or at the campsite. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests at the resort.
- Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my dog is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Disturbances. I agree that, should my dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of the Resort, at the request of a Resort employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the Resort. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave the Resort and will not be issued a refund.
- Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my dog at the Resort with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that the Resort may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at the Resort or caused by my dog. Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge the Resort, its owner, its agents, its parent companies, members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence in the Resort, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog at the Resort. This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
- Acknowledgment. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
5. Smoking Policy
Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed areas within the Resort without exception. This includes guest units, conference and meeting units, hallways, stairs, restrooms, lobby areas and all other enclosed facilities and areas. Smoking is only allowed at designated smoking areas or step areas of units.
If a smoking violation occurs in a unit, the client will be charged an $250.00 non-refundable cleaning fee. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to secondhand smoke.
6. Relationship between Management & Guest
Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the Resort premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the Resort premises.
7. Government rules, regulations, and application of laws.
Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
8. Force Majeure
The Resort accepts no liability for failure or delay to perform obligations, which have become practicably impossible because of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Resort. Such circumstances include without limitation flood; earthquake; extreme adverse weather conditions; natural disaster; other acts of God; acts of terrorism; fire or failure of electrical power; gas; water; or other utility service; plant machinery; computers; vehicles or any collapse of building structures; labor disputes or stoppages; war; government acts or orders; epidemics, pandemics or outbreak of communicable disease; quarantines; national or regional emergencies; or any other cause, whether similar in kind to the foregoing or otherwise, beyond the Resort’s reasonable control.
Written notice of the Resort’s failure or delay in performance due to force majeure will be given to the guest no later than five (5) business days following the force majeure event commencing, which notice shall describe the force majeure event and the actions taken to minimize the impact thereof. All delivery dates under this Agreement affected by force majeure shall be tolled for the duration of such force majeure.
The parties hereby agree, when feasible, not to cancel but reschedule the pertinent obligations and deliverables for mutually agreed dates as soon as practicable after the force majeure condition ceases to exist.
I have read the above Waiver of liability and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the terms and conditions herein provided. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from the Campground without a refund.
THE RESORT’S MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES AT IT’S DISCRETION.