Terms of Service
IF THIS FORM IS NOT SIGNED AND RETURNED VIA THIS WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO STOP AT THE OFFICE ON ARRIVAL TO SIGN THE FORM.
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and guests, to abide by the Park Rules, including those rules and policies published at our Campground’s Rules and Policies Page, posted at the Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Deerhaven Campground.
I further understand and agree that Deerhaven Campground does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Deerhaven Campground’s refund policy is as follows:
No refunds for Holiday Weekends. Reservations cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Reservations cancelled between 8 and 29 days prior to arrival date will receive a 75 percent refund. There will be no refund for reservations cancelled less than 8 days prior to arrival date. NO cash refunds and NO refunds for holiday reservations.
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Deerhaven Campground, its owners and agents (collectively, Deerhaven Campground Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Deerhaven Campground property and facilities (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Dinosaur Mountain LLC, doing business as Deerhaven Campground, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Deerhaven Campground Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Deerhaven Campground, its owners and agents harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Deerhaven Campground Management for any and all liability, loss or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my
reservation at the time of my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Deerhaven Campground may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and DEERHAVEN CAMPGROUND MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Deerhaven Campground Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Deerhaven Campground Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Deerhaven Campground and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
NO WOOD TO BE BROUGHT IN TO CAMPGROUND. Due to the many invasive bug species identified by the DNR as harmful to native vegetation, we do not allow any firewood to be brought in to the campground. If yu want firewood, please contact the office and it will be delivered to your site.
There are no EV charging facilities in the campground. The electric meters are not set up for that purpose. We will charge a $15.00 per day fee for anyone who uses our facilities to charge vehicles.
1. The camping season is the first full weekend in April of any given year to the weekend after Halloween of any given year. Water will be turned on approximately the 2nd weekend in April and turned off approximately the 2nd weekend in October – weather dependent.
2. All fires must be extinguished by 11:00 pm. Fire rings are provided, and please DO NOT remove them. Please be careful with cigarettes, etc.
3. Positively no cutting of trees, underbrush or driving of nails into trees. There will be a fine of $250.00 for anyone caught destroying trees.
4. For a pleasurable evening for all campers, we will enforce a curfew. Kids should be at their campsite no later than 10:30 pm. Please be reasonably quiet for those who wish to retire early. Quiet time will be at 11:00 pm. until 8 am the following morning.
5. Respect the privacy of others by staying off their campsites, including short-cutting.
6. Children under 18 will not be allowed in the park unchaperoned.
7. Please observe the speed limit signs (5 miles per hour), due to small children in the park and the dust kicked up by speeding vehicles. For ALL motor vehicles.
8. Please instruct children in proper use of washrooms and other facilities in the park. It is our utmost desire to keep washrooms as clean as possible, but this cannot be done without everyone’s help. If the toilet paper or paper toweling needs filling, please report it to the campground office.
9. Two (2) pets are allowed per site, must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. You must clean up after them. Please do not leave them alone. If we receive any reasonable complaints about noisy pets, we will ask you to remove them.
10. Each campsite is limited to two cars free of charge parked in front of their trailer. If you have additional items to store, please contact Mike for information about where you can park them.
11. Camper may allow guests, other than Campers of the season family to stay with the Camper subject to the following conditions:
A. Guests must obtain a copy of the rules of the campground, study the rules, abide by them and must assume the responsibility for supervising and controlling all of their activities and the activities of their families. Camper must register all guests by emailing Deerhaven at email@example.com or leave a message on (715) 256-1412.
B. Camper is allowed one tent on site for guests to stay in.
C. All other guests must leave park by 10:30 pm.
D. Guest must pay the basic site rental of $40.00 per day for use of the unit not registered to them.
12. Drunken or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated! No one under the age of 21 may consume alcoholic beverages while on campground property. Persons who may drink alcohol are responsible for doing so in a peaceful, non-disruptive way.
13. Place all garbage in plastic bags and put in waste disposals provided. Please RECYCLE and dispose in the receptacles provided. All boxes must be flattened before placing in the bins. Trash other than household garbage must be taken home (i.e., broken appliances, lawn chairs, grills, etc.), or there will be a 1,000 fine.
14. Absolutely NO fireworks of any kind (this also means sparklers, firecrackers, etc.) allowed in the park.
15. Camper shall be responsible for all expenses and costs incurred by Campground if the Camper fails to peaceably surrender the premises and remove its’ property upo0n termination of the Contract.
16. Camper shall indemnify and hold harmless Campground for all liability, loss, damage, injury, cost or expense, including any reasonable attorney’s fees and other expenses of litigation, arising out of the acts or omissions of the Camper family or of any guests of the Camper family.
17. Camper shall be legally responsible for all damage caused by the Camper family and guests to Campground.
18. Camper is solely responsible for safeguarding his personal equipment, it being understood that Campground does not provide security guards or similar services.
19. Campers shall not sell liquor on the campground.
20. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at the pond. Camper specifically acknowledges and will abide by the rules posted at the pond. The Campground does not maintain a lifeguard on duty at the pond. Toddlers must use swim pants and diapers are not allowed in pond. All swimmers swim at their own risk.
21. Signs which indicate that areas of the Campground are closed, off-limits, or “staff only” are directions, not suggestions, and are to be obeyed.
22. Deerhaven reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations to improve the general health, general welfare and safety of both the Camper and the neighborhood or to increase costs or expenditures due to inflation or economic conditions.