Terms of Service
Upon check-in guests will sign receipt of our campgroud policies, terms and conditions and COVID policies.
RESERVATIONS: Cabins require a 2 night minimum, campsites have no minimum. ONE camping unit per site, per reservation. No tents may be added to sites or with cabins. We do not offer tent sites.
- 2020 Holidays: Memorial Day, Canada Day, July 4th, Labor Day.
- Minimum 3 night reservation for campsites or cabins, full payment required.
Changes in dates and adding additional guests to your reservation may result in additional charges, per the management.
CANCELLATIONS: All cancelled reservations will incur a one-time $45 fee.
CHECK IN TIME: 2:00 p.m.
CHECK OUT TIME: CABINS: 11:00 a.m. SITES: 12 noon
Terms and Conditions:
- Registered camper must be at least 21 years of age and must occupy the site reserved.
- Campsite rates are based on a family of up to 2 adults and their children (18 and under) Cabin rates are based on up to 2 adults and 2 youths (small cabins) and 2 adults and up to 4 youths (18 and under) (large cabins). Occupancy is strictly enforced per NY health regulations.
- Pets: Up-to-date rabies immunization document must be presented when registering and a copy must be filed with office. Limit 2 pets per site unless prior authorization. NO pets allowed in cabins. NO EXCEPTIONS to pet policies.
- NO SMOKING off your site, in common areas or in restrooms. NO SMOKING IN CABINS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- WIFI is shared usage and speed is limited by the number of users on the shared bandwidth. No streaming, video conferencing or large downloads allowed.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, refunds are not given for discomforts of nature, weather or early departure.
- NY STATE DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATION bans transporting firewood, (unless kiln dried), from over 50 miles from a campground. Firewood purchased within 50 miles must have a certificate (receipt) of proof where purchased. We value our trees and will not allow them to be threatened. We sell firewood on site.
- Office / registration desk hours are posted. No early check-ins. Arrivals after 6 pm require prior notification to staff, as office is closed, but entry gate is video monitored and radio equipped.
- Upon check-in, signature is requested upon receipt of policy statements.
I have received, read and understand the campground terms and conditions, policies and COVID policies. By signature l agree to abide by the policies written and posted. I assume the responsibility of advising other members in my party of said rules and policies listed herein and will be responsible for their acts.