Terms of Service
- PLEASE, NO RVs OVER 20 YEARS OLD without prior approval from management.
- RV must be fully self-contained- NO TENTS, NO SLEEPING IN VEHICLES OR CAR / TRUCK CAMPING, RV's only.
- All reservations are subject to a $3.00 booking fee.
- Check out time is 11:00a.m. Please observe for incoming reservations.
- Check in time is 1:00.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. -However, no loud music, drunkenness, or disruptive, loud behavior will be tolerated at any time.
- NO TENTS ALLOWED.
- PETS are limited to 2 per rig and must not be left unattended. We do not allow aggressive dogs. It is your responsibility to prohibit your pet from disturbing other guests. Excessive noise will prohibit you / your pet from returning to our park. Pets are not permitted in the public restrooms, so please make sure you pick up after them.
- Pets must be kept on a leash when outside, even if they are small.
- Please do not park extra vehicles on empty RV sites. They must remain clear for incoming reservations. Any said vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. Ask a staff member for additional parking areas.
- Disconnect your pull behind and park all vehicles in the designated parking lot. Do not park vehicles on the waterfront.
- The base rate covers 4 people per rig. Any more than 4 will be an additional $5 per person, per night.
- Fires in BBQs or approved fire pits only. Fire pits must not touch grass / ground. No discharge of firearms or fireworks.
- Automatic sprinklers come on during the night. Any items you don’t want to get wet should be kept in a protected location.
- Awnings are permitted if there is sufficient room. Our sites are very cozy, so please do not impose on your neighbor’s area.
Delta Marina & RV Park is Private Property. Please lock your car/RV/valuables. Delta Marina & RV Park is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or loss of valuables by theft, fire, or collision. Your right to park is revocable at any time.
- Length of Stay Policy: 14 day maximum. If longer stay is needed, please call and talk with a staff member.
- Rates are subject to change and we cannot guarantee any particular space. In the unlikely event that you need to be moved, we will make every effort to put you into a similar space.
- All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
All regular deposit refunds will be issued back to original form of payment with a minimum of 48 hours notice prior to your arrival date.
We DO NOT issue deposit refunds for Federally observed holiday reservations, or Bass Derby weekend, unless the reservation is at least 30 days out. Inside 30 days of reservation, we will issue refund to original form of payment ONLY if the spot is re-rented.
Refunds after check in: We’re not fond of giving credit or refunds due to the discomforts or disappointments of nature. These spots have been held for you, in some cases, for years, unrentable to anyone else. Refunds for early departure after check in, will be subject to our 48 hour cancellation notice. In other words 2 days will be deducted from your refund if you choose to leave early. If there are only 2 days left of your reservation or less, a refund will not be issued, nor credit given. Thank you for your understanding.