Terms of Service
Desert Springs Ranch Policies & Rules
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Absolutely NO SMOKING in/or around any of the public buildings or Bar-B-Q and pool areas. Smoking is only permitted at RV site.
3. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
4. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
5. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
6. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
7. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
8. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
9. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 10 am & 7 pm, but they must first register at the office.
10.Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 7:00 PM.
11.No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed on RV site.
12.Charcoal grills, wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
13.Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
14.Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
15.Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
16.Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed without approval.
17.The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
18.Clotheslines are not allowed.
19.Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
20.All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
21.Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
22.All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
23.DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
24.Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
25.Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
26.Desert Springs is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, birds of prey and reptiles. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
All Sites: 12:00 PM
All Sites: 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. POOL HOURS are seasonal.
2. No glass containers allowed at the pool AREA.
3. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY IN POOL AREAS, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
4. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
5. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
6. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
7. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
8. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
9. Speed limit on property is 10 mph.
10.Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
11.Children under 14 years of age must always be accompanied by an adult in pool area.
12.No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
13.Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
14.Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
15.Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
10.Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11.Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
Desert Springs RV Ranch & Resort
A 55+ Community
3290 S. Montgomery Road
Casa Grande, AZ 85193
SHORT-TERM (180 DAYS OR LESS) RV OR PARK MODEL SPACE RENTAL AGREEMENT
MONTH-TO-MONTH RENTAL AGREEMENT
LANDLORD: Cashmere Homes, LLC
Doing business as: Desert Springs RV Ranch & Resort
3290 S Montgomery Rd.
Casa Grande, AZ 85193
*Pets must be leashed at all times. Any aggressive animals will need to be removed from the park.
Pick up after animals at all times. See park rules for more details.
CHECK IN: All tenants must check in and be escorted to their RV space.
CHECK OUT: All tenants must check out and pay all utilities and rents due.
Management is required to inspect lot Prior vacancy.
Landlord hereby rents to Tenant and Tenant hereby rents from Landlord the above-described Premises that is located in the Park identified above, (the “Park”), on the terms and conditions set forth below.
1. Term – The term of the Agreement shall be One month or length agreed upon. Upon expiration of this Agreement, tenancy shall be on a Month-to-Month basis on the same terms and conditions as set forth herein.
2. Termination – Landlord may terminate this agreement without notice in the event of Tenant’s failure to pay rent or for criminal conduct of any member of Tenant’s household or conduct in violation of the Crime Free Addendum, or for violation of Landlord’s Rules and Regulations.
3. Rent – Rents under this Agreement, which shall be paid without deduction or offsets.
4. Refunds: *There are no refunds*
5. Check in is between 12:00 am and 4 pm and checkout is 10 am and 11:30 am.
Other: NSF Fee $25.00 per returned check
Electric Cost: Electric District 3 (ED3) provides power and is paid by Desert Springs Ranch (DSR). Cost to tenant is per .16 cents KW hour (that includes tax). Power bill is assessed at time tenant vacates or on the 28th of each month. Power is provided by 50 amp services at pedestal at lot.
Propane Cost: Responsibility of tenant.
Water is provided by Arizona Water and paid for by Desert Springs Ranch. Water is provided at lot via ¾” fitting. Desert Springs Ranch reserves the right to meter and charge tenant if it is determined tenant is using an excessive amount of water.
Sewer is provided by onsite septic for each lot. Service is provided by Desert Springs Ranch. Please do not dispose of any hazardous or grease via the septic.
Trash is collected every week. Please put all trash in trash bins. No pick up at sites. DSR covers the cost of trash. *All boxes are to be flattened*
Late charges: $5 per day retroactive to the day following the due date for any rent not received within five (5) days after the due date.
6. Description of RV – Tenant warrants the following accurately describes the RV that will be placed on the space. RV is 13 years or newer or has received an exception from management. RV must be in excellent condition.
7. Rules – Tenant agrees to abide to the extent applicable with the Park’s Rules & Regulations. We hope you have an enjoyable and fun time. Thank you for Choosing Desert Springs Ranch!
8. Jury Trial Waves – The parties hereby wave their respective rights to trial by jury in any action arising out of or related in any way to this Agreement, including but not limited to eviction actions.
9. Attorney’s Fees – In the event of a dispute hereunder, or related in any way to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to his/her reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
10. Applicable Law – This Rental Agreement is covered by Chapter 3, Title 33 ARS. It is NOT covered by the Arizona Mobile Home Parks Residential Landlord and Tenant Act since Tenant is renting the premises for use by a Recreational Vehicle and not by a Mobile or Manufactured Home. It is not covered by the Arizona Recreational Vehicle Long-Term Space Rental Act since this tenancy is for 180 days or less.
CASHMERE HOMES, LLC
Dba Desert Springs RV Ranch & Resort