Cancellations or Changes to a Reservation
1. For Civilians there is a minimum charge of $10.00 when you change a reservation less than 24hrs.
2. For both cabins & campground sites FULL refund will be given if cancellation is made 14 or more day in advance.
3. For both cabins & campground sites a 50% refund will be given if cancellation is made 2 to 13 days in advance.
4. Reservation/Change/Cancellation Fees are Non-Refundable.
5. When cancelling prior to departure time, NO CASH refunds are provided under any circumstances at the campground. No refunds will be issued, only a Camping Voucher for unused nights may be granted by submitting a request to the Administration Office in Danbury, WI. Request must be submitted within 20 days from departure. A request may take up to 30 days to process.
6. Campers evicted from the campground for any circumstance are not eligible for reimbursement.
7. Camping is an outdoor experience.Therefore,no reimbursement will be approved for discomforts of nature including rain, snow, temperature change and insects.