Terms of Service
- All pricing is based 2 adults and up to 4 dependent children under the age of 18. Additional guests are $5.00/day per guest
- Maximum of 10 adults and children per site
- Maximum of 4 adults per site
- Must be at least 21 years of age to reserve a site
- Check-In is at 1:00pm, Check-Out is 12:00 Noon. Early Arrival and/or Late Departure may be subject to an additional fee
- Only non-aggressive pets are allowed at Dream Lake Campground
- All pets must be on a leash at all times
- Upon arrival, it is required to provide copies of pet’s vaccination records
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets in all areas, at all times
- Pets are not allowed in any Dream Lake buildings, cabins, Rental Campers, restrooms, or laundry facilities
- Excessive barking is not permitted and may result in early departure if not addressed
Swimming and boating are not supervised by a lifeguard. In place of on-site supervision, this facility ahs established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests. We are required to notify you of these rules to ensure that water rescue equipment is at the waterfront and that the swimming area is maintained in a satisfactory manner. In the interest of your safety and that of your guests, we require you to follow these rules and sign that you agree to abide by them.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE- A minimum of two adults 18 years of age and older must be present whenever the swimming facility is in use.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied in boats by a parent or adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, notify staff and contact help immediately. A phone is provided at the store. Emergency numbers are posted.
- Swimming and boating are permitted only during posted hours of operation.
- DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL and swim or boat.
- LIFE JACKETS MUST BE WORN when using boats, kayaks or canoes. They are located in the store.
ALL OTHER CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS CAN BE LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE CAMP MAP. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU REVIEW THESE AS THEY WILL BE ENFORCED. By accepting the terms and conditions, you agreed to follow all policies listed above as well as all rules and regulations listed on the Camp Map.