Terms of Service
Driftwaters Terms & Conditions
- Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
- Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
- We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
- All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
- All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
- Tent camping is permitted only in tent or RV spaces when tents or RVs are being rented.
- Tents are limited to one tent per site. Any additional tents cost an additional $10 per tent, per night.
- Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
- No unauthorized parking or storage of trailers, boats, cars or utility trailers is allowed on premises.
- Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed. Campfires are allowed in designated areas and must have a water source close by.
- The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
- Guests may not hang any items from the trees other than bird feeders.
- All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
- Large outdoor rugs are not permitted as these kill the grass on the site.
- Refrigerators or Freezers are NOT permitted outside of your RV.
- Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise.
- All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
- DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
- Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
- Driftwaters Resort is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are coyotes, wolves, bears, foxes, birds of prey, etc. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
All Sites: 2:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy: The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
- The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
- Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
- Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
- Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
- Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
- Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
- Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
- Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
- Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort, and fines.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
- Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
- We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
- Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
- Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
- Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
- There is a three-pet limit in the RV’s. If there are more than the limit, permission must be obtained. There is a 2-pet limit in cabins.
- No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
- All Pets must be declared at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
- Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
- Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.