Terms of Service
Check in time: 2 PM Check out time: 11:00 AM
• Office hours are generally 10 am - 7 pm
• Your nightly stay does not include visitors.
• Speed limit of 8 km/hr SPEEDING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
• Maximum one car per lot is included with your lot fees. All other vehicles must be parked in the parking lot. Please do not park on any of the roads or inside any other vacant lot at any time.
• Boats, recreational vehicles, utility trailers, ATV's, Golf carts etc. are not allowed.
• Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM daily. • If your noise disturbs either your neighbors, you may be asked to leave without refund.
• According to the Laws of Ontario: you cannot walk around the camp with open alcohol. Alcohol is to be consumed on your campsite only. Absolutely no alcohol in the pool, bathrooms, or playground areas.
• All trailers must be equipped with a fire extinguisher, smoke detector(s), and carbon monoxide detector(s), as required by law.
• Defacing or vandalizing park property, inside/outside of any building, trees, or equipment is strictly prohibited.
• Leave your site free of ALL garbage. The garbage dumpster is located just outside the gate and is for household garbage only. No large items are to be left!
Please do NOT throw cigarettes onto ground. This is a camp, filled with trees. Please be responsible!
• Please use 1 ply toilet paper as the septic can plug up easily. Only human poop & pee can be flushed down toilet. Do not flush sanitary napkins, diapers, paper towels, grease, food or other solids down any toilet or sink.
• Use only safe non-toxic holding tank treatments; they are available at the store for purchase. Any products containing CHLORINE or BLEACH are not permitted.
Beach Access & Lake
Use of the beach area & lake access is at own risk. Children must stay with adults at all times for their safety.
• Children are always required to be under adult supervision as they are the responsibility of their parents/guardians.
• Children must be on their own lots by dusk. Playground equipment is not to be used after dark.
• Bicycle riding is permitted on park roadways only and is not permitted after dusk. Helmets MUST BE worn by all riders under 16 years of age.
• Pets must be monitored and leashed at all time on campground property. You must pick up your pet’s waste!
• All children 12 years or under must be supervised on the pool. Pools are to be used at your own risk, no lifeguard on duty. Smoking, food, alcohol, or other open beverage containers are not permitted in the pool enclosure.
• Pool phone is for emergency use only. Your pool privileges may be revoked if you do not obey the posted pool rules.
• Pool hours will be posted at the pool. The pool may be closed due to inclement weather, or low usages, subject to our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the pool for health and/or safety reasons.
• Do not move firepits without permission. All campfires must always be attended to and be completely extinguished before you leave or retire for the evening.
• Weapons, Firearms, pellet or air guns, sling shots, or shooting of any kind are prohibited. Fireworks are not permitted.
• Practice good camping manners by respecting the property and privacy of other individuals. When walking through the park please do not take shortcuts through other campsites. Aggressive action (verbal or physical) toward
another person or staff will not be tolerated and may result in eviction. Any violation of any federal, provincial, or municipal laws by a camper, and/or his/her guests will likely result in eviction with no refund.
• In the event of an emergency, call 911 (emergency phones located in the store and at the pool) Camp Address is: 7728 Coyne Road, Wallacetown, Ontario. Notify park staff immediately (Office Phone: 519-762-3643) so emergency vehicles can be directed as quickly as possible to the correct area or lot.
• A First Aid Kit is available at the pool house.
Duttona Family Campground reserves the right to ask any camper to leave the campground for non-compliance with the above rules, or any other reasonable request made to discontinue unruly behaviour or noise in any way.
Rules are subject to change without notice. We strive to provide a friendly, safe, and wholesome environment that all campers can share, enjoy, and take pride in. We appreciate your co-operation in making camping a positive experience for everyone.
Your Hosts, Bruce & Becky Taylor (Owners)