Terms of Service
Ellis Haven Campground Rate Terms and Conditions:
- Sites are for trailers, RVs, campers, pop up campers, and motorhomes. We do not allow tent sites or tents to be placed on site instead of a campers
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children (17 & under)
- No charge for children 5 & under
- Only one (1) dog per family, $4 a day
- Must be 21 years of age to rent site, families only
- Any additional guest is $10 per person per day, no more than 4 adults and 4 children per site max
- Weekly & monthly rates available
- Cabins are for two adults and two children, strictly enforced
- Absolutely no pets allowed when renting a cabin. Pets are not allowed in the cabins. Campers with service animals are welcome to rent any of our campsites.
- No smoking in the cabins
- Cabin rentals are not allowed to have a tent pitched a site
- No overnight guest are allowed in the cabins.
Reservation Policy: We do our best to honor your site request however, we can not guarantee your choice unless you have opted for the $10 site lock.
- 2-5 nights: Reservations are recommended to be made 2 weeks prior to arrival date
- Holiday: 3 night minimum required (4th of July week will require 4 night minimum)
- Payment in full when booking reservation
- Cancelation Policy: 15 Day notice for a full refund minus $25 cancelation fee. 15-7 day notice receive a credit only
- Cabin Cancelation Policy: 30 Day notice for a full refund minus $25 cancelation fee
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Please be considerate to everyone around you. Our Rules & Regulations are established to ensure everyone has an enjoyable stay here. Please let us know of any violations that may affect your camping experience by notifying the front office. These rules are made to ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- We reserve the right to select our clients and guests.
- Please supervise your children at ALL TIMES.
- Curfew is 11pm and everyone must be on their site by this time.
- Quiet hours must be observed between the hours of 11pm - 8am. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Massachusetts Law states that undue noise shall not be permitted at any time and particularly during the hours of 11pm - 8am.
- Music is to be turned off by 11PM
- No person shall deface or remove campground buildings, signs, structures or barriers.
- No firearms, fireworks, bb guns, slingshots or bows & arrows are permitted on campground premises.
- No fighting, anyone involved in fighting will be immediately removed from the campground with no refund.
- Children under the age of 17 left at campground while their parents are away MUST be assigned to a guardian, and that guardian will be held responsible for discipline and judgment pertaining to first aid or any other emergency that may arise.
- Bike helmets are a state law for all ages and must be worn while riding in the campground.
- No motorized bikes, scooters, go carts, minibikes etc.
- No skateboards allowed in park.
- No power wheels
- Hooded sweatshirts are prohibited from being worn by any individual from dusk until dawn. Backpacks are prohibited at all times.
- Amplified sounds are not permitted in the campground at any time.
- No pallets are allowed on campground premises.
- No affixing structures to trees, (nails, lags, bolts are not to be driven into trees).
- Generators are prohibited on campground premises.
- We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules or destroying or defacing property. Any infractions of the rules may result in evictions without refund.
- NO riding on Tailgates anywhere at the Campground.
- Anyone causing harm to the animals and wildlife will be asked to leave without refund
SPECIFIC RULES AND REGULATIONS
Swimming & Beaches
- Swimming is prohibited from 8pm - 8am.
- Possession of any glass containers at the beach is prohibited.
- Swimming is allowed in the designated areas only. NO LIFEGUARDS are provided by the campground, therefore no children are allowed at the beach unsupervised.
- Anyone swimming in the appropriate areas does so at his or her own risk and the campground is not in anyway responsible for any personal injury or property damage which may result for such activity.
- ABSOLUTELY NO DIVING off the piers and floats.
- CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY!
- Fishing is allowed on the designated fishing docks on the far side of the pond.
- No fishing on the white docks in the beach area
- No fishing from 8pm to 8am
- No nets allowed
- Pets are NOT permitted at the beach, picnic areas, or any campground building.
- Pets are to be kept away from the goats, rabbits, peacocks, or any other wildlife.
- Pets must be leashed and restrained at all times.
- Dog owners must pick up after their pet at all times and properly dispose of the animal's waste in the proper receptacles.
- Noisy or dangerous pets are not permitted. Family friendly only!
Motorized Vehicles and Boats:
- No person shall operate a motor vehicle at a speed in excess of the posted 5mph speed limit.
- 2 motor vehicles per site.
- All cars must have valid passes clearly displayed at all times.
- No motorized boats are allowed on any pond. Including electric or battery opperated.
- No washing of cars or trailers in the park without prior permission.
- Riding of motorcycles and / or three wheelers on campground is prohibited.
Alcohol / Drug:
- No person under 21 years of age shall possess alcoholic beverages; violators may be arrested, prosecuted and removed from the campground.
- Excessive drinking or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated and the camper shall be removed wihout any refund.
- Possession, use or sale of a drug or drug paraphernalia shall result in the immediate removal of the camper and no refund will be issued. Violation of this rule shall result in a permanent banishment from the campground.
- Our definition of a visitor is any person (s) entering the campground whose name does not appear on the initial registration form as a "registered camper". Any visitor who does not register at the office will be considered trespassing and this WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. There shall be no more that 8 people (maximum 4 adults) registered to one site at any given time. All visitors must leave the campground (checkout at the office by 8:00pm), unless registered and prepaid as an overnight guest.
- The "registered camper" is responsible for checking in and checking our their guests.
- The "registered camper" is responsible to make sure their guests follow Ellis Havens Rules & Regulations.
- Visitor's hours are 8am - 8pm.
- Visitors must prepay and register in the main office for each day they are going to be on the grounds.
- Guests or visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
- Seasonal sites include husband / wife or significant other and unmarrried dependent children living at the same household; up to the age of 20. All children over 18 must have a valid student I.D.
- Sites are not to be gifted, leased or rented
- Sites are for the campers who are listed on the registration form
- Guests and children are not be left alone for long periods of time. Campers must be present on site
- Seasonal payments are divided up into 3 payments due on the first of October, February and May. Late payments will incur a fee of $150. Credit card payments will be charged 3% an additional convenience charge.
- It is our policy to do all we can to ensure that you receive the site of your choice; however, there are times that nature prevails, and / or mistakes happen. We do our best to accommodate but reserve the right to change your site without notification and any monetary adjustments.
- No outside showers.
- No washers or dryers allowed at campsites.
- There shall be no building of any structures onto or adjacent to the trailer without, expressed approval of the campground.
- There shall be no painting of any structures on the site without approval of the campground.
- Fires must be inside a fire ring or other approved product.
- No fire can be left unattended.
- No burning trash!
- No accelerants!
- No pressure treated wood
- Firewood only
- Fires are regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts according to conditions / weather.
- No cutting of trees.
Trash / Garbage:
- All household trash must be put in plastic bags and deposited in dumpsters.
- NO PERSONAL TRASH FROM HOME WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE DEPOSITED IN DUMPSTERS. VIOLATERS WILL BE REMOVED AT ONCE WITH NO REFUND.
- Garbage ONLY: NO METAL, WOOD OR PLASTIC.
- Keep your camp area neat and clean.
Sale of Trailers:
- There is a one thousand dollar ($1,000) transfer fee for any trailer sold on site.
- All sales are subject to the approval of the campground and must get permission prior to selling in the front office.
*** ATTENTION SEASONAL CAMPERS***
Please let it be known, any Seasonal Camper not returning for the following season must notify Ellis Haven by January 1st. Failure to notify Ellis Haven prior to January 1st will result in a five hundred dollar ($500) fee in addition to any winter storage fee. Any Seasonal Site to which no payment has been made by May 1st will be cleaned up at the Seasonal Campers expense.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your stay at Ellis Haven Campground.