Terms of Service
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH throughout the entire park.
- CHECK IN 1:00 PM CHECK OUT 11:00 AM
- QUIET HOURS ARE FROM 10 PM to 7 AM
- MONTHLY STAYS ONLY all RVs must be no older than 10 years, in good condition, or approved by management.
- All RV’s must be fully self-contained with functioning power water and sewer systems. RV's in any state of disrepair are not allowed.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLACE LARGE MATS ON THE GRASS. A small mat in front of the steps is allowed.
- No storage sheds, gazebos, clothes lines, tents, tarps etc. are allowed. No outside refrigerators or freezers are allowed.
- All fires must be confined to the provided fire rings.
- All guests must keep their sites neat, clean, and free of any trash and debris. Please do not use fire rings as trash cans.
- Please DO NOT put ANY LIQUIDS, oil, paint, tires, batteries, propane tanks, pressurize tanks, hazardous materials, televisions, computers, monitors or printers in our dumpster, as these items are not accepted at the landfill.
- All vehicle(s) must be parked within your rented RV site on the gravel. No parking is allowed on grass, roadside, or empty RV sites.
- Most sites will accommodate 1 RV and up to 2 vehicles, no additional vehicles are allowed without management approval. Additional fees may apply.
- No boat trailers, utility trailers or other equipment are not allowed unless approved by management. If approved, an additional fee of $50.00 per month will apply.
- No ATV’s, UTV’s, or dirt bikes of any kind are to be operated inside the park.
- All sewer connections must be made with using a fixed threaded fitting, no lose hoses. Please always keep unused sewer connections closed with the threaded plug.
- Please do not put sanitary napkins, tampons, diapers, paper towels, grease, food, etc. in the sewer.
- All water connections from November through March must be made with a commercial grade heated hose to protect from freezing. This is mandatory. There are no refunds as a result of frozen water lines.
- As a guest in our park, you are responsible for your behavior as well as that of your guests, children, and pets. No open display of alcoholic beverages is allowed outside of your designated site. No profanity, nudity, lewd acts, loud music, or any behavior disruptive to other guests will be tolerated. Children must be supervised at all times. Small children 6 and under must have close adult supervision at all times. We ask that parents not allow their children to play in the rentention pond. Children should not ride their bikes or walk through other guest sites without permission from guest. We expect children to completely clear the roadway when vehicles are moving through the park. Always be respectful of other guests’ privacy, and quiet enjoyment of the park, or you will be asked to leave.
- Pets are welcome at Fireside but only a maximum of 2 per RV are allowed. Pets must be on a leash, or other physical restraint at all times. Owners will be asked to remove noisy or dangerous pets. You are responsible for immediately picking up after your pets and disposing of their waste in the pet waste receptacles located at the dog park or near the retention pond. We do not allow aggressive breeds in our park including Pit Bulls.
- Any violation of local, state or federal law will result in immediate eviction from the park with no refund. Illegal drug use will not be tolerated.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
- WE DO NOT HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENTS. We do not have mailboxes. If required, you must retain a P.O. Box for mail.
- All sites are to be used solely by Registered Guest. Subleasing, renting or assigning any rights or interest that the Registered Guest may have to others under this Rules Agreement is not allowed.
- Payment for your stay is due before check in. For extended stay guests, payment is due the first day of each term (month/week). Any payment after the 2nd day of the term is considered late. A late payment fee will be due in the amount of 25.00 per day. If no payment is received after the 2nd day the guest will be asked to leave. If guest is unwilling to remove RV or vehicles immediately, they will be removed immediately at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Effective September 1st 2023. A 3.5% convenience fee will be charged for credit card payments made for monthly rated sites. This fee will be added to the next month’s invoice. This fee will not apply to 1st payment made to set up the reservation. Payments can be made at no cost by cash , check, or ACH transfer. Checks can be placed in the drop box in the laundry building. Cash payments must be made in person. DO NOT PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX.
- No soliciting, selling, advertising, or distribution of any product including alcohol is prohibited.
- RV sites must be cleaned before leaving or a $25.00 or more cleanup fee will be due and charged to the credit card. Please leave your site as you would like to find it when you come back.
- RV washing must be approved by park management along with a $10.00 fee.
- Owner and management are not responsible for accidents or damages. The owner and management of the park absolve themselves of all liabilities and responsibilities pertaining to loss by fires, theft, accident, personal injury, or any other cause occurring in any area of the park. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site and for any damage to the park. Registered guests and their visitors hereby indemnify and hold harmless the management and owners of the park. Management reserves the right to make changes to the rules, regulations, and fees when necessary.
Guests who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will be refunded 100% of the amount they have paid less a $25.00 processing fee. For cancellations between 7 and 14 days before check-in, guests will be refunded 50% of the amount they have paid. Cancellations under one week from check-in will result in no refund. No refunds will be given after check-in with the exceptions of the monthly electric deposit.
All cancellation policies apply to monthly reservations. There are no refunds for early checkout during the current month's reservation. Monthly guests who give notice of departure at least 14 days prior to the beginning of the next month’s reservation will receive 100% refund of the next month's reservation, if previously paid. Monthly guests who give notice of departure 13 to 7 days prior to the beginning of the next month’s reservation will receive 50% refund/credit of the next month's reservation, if previously paid. If not previously paid, 50% of the next month’s reservation is due. Monthly guests who give notice of departure less than 7 days prior to the beginning of the next month’s reservation will receive no refund of the next month's reservation, if previously paid. If not previously paid, 100% of the next month’s reservation is due. Unpaid balances are due at check out. Deposits will be used to offset any unpaid balance. All cancellations requiring a credit card refund will be refunded less a $25.00 processing fee.