Terms of Service
RATES AND GUESTS
- All Rates are subject to change at any time and guest will be charged the current rate upon arrival not the rate at time of reservation
- RV Rates include 1 RV and 1 vehicle (a vehicle is basically anything other than a bicycle or mobilty chair)
- To maintain clean and accessible guest facilities our RV Rates include up to 4 people max including infants and children of any age staying over night at each site.
- Any violation of the guest limit will result in refusal of service without a refund.
- Patrons can have guests visit during the day, and those guests may park in the guest parking areas and not in the grass or on road in front of RV site.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
- Check in Monday-Saturday is 11 AM to 5 PM CST & Sunday 1 PM to 4 PM CST.
- No arrivals after 6 PM CST will be permitted without the prior approval of management.
- Check out time is 11 AM CST. Late check out requires approval. Additional fees may apply.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed they are only a request.
PARKING AND TRAFFIC:
- Only 1 RV and 1 vehicle allowed at each back-in site.
- You are allowed 1 RV and a max of 2 vehicles at each pull through site. A fee for second vehicle will apply.
- Vehicles include motorcycles, scooters, golf carts and any other motorized vehicles. ATV’s prohibited.
- In order to operate a vehicle the guest must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid driver's license.
- Additional vehicles will park in overflow area for a nightly fee.
- Back-in sites: vehicles must be parked on pad in front of RV and not on the grass or on the patio.
- Trailers and tow dollies are not allowed at back-in sites but are allowed at pull through sites and additional fees will apply.
- Boats and/or boat trailers are not allowed at any of the sites and will have to park in our storage area for a nightly fee.
- Speed Limit is 7 MPH (we all love our children and pets!)
- Guests are to park in designated areas and not on the grass or on the road in front of sites.
- QUIET TIME is between the hours of 10PM and 8AM.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior of any children under their care.
- Children under the age of 16 must wear a helmet when riding bicycles.
- Please Do Not deface or vandalize any property.
- All alcoholic beverages are to stay at your site.
- All valuables should be stored or locked away. We are not responsible for any personal property.
- Please discard any tobacco products along with trash in the dumpster near exit.
- Please conduct yourself in a respectful manner and respect the property of your neighbors.
FAMILIES W/ CHILDREN:
- Children under the age of 13 are to be escorted and supervised by a parent while using the restroom/shower/laundry facilities. Older siblings (sister/brother) does not count.
- Please respect the sites of other guests by not walking through their site(s) to gain access to park facilities.
- ALL pet owners must keep their pets on leash at all times (24 hours a day) when outside. Pets may run and play in open field only if other pets are not present
- NO pets are to be left outside of the RV unattended at any time. You may not leave them tied, crated, or fenced outside while you are inside if you have to go inside please make it very brief (basically: if they are outside you are outside)
- Pets must not be a nuisance to other guests (ex. Constant barking while outside) and must adhere to quiet hours
- Do not leave doors and/or windows open on RV if you are gone from the site and your pet(s) is(are) in RV
- Pet owners Must clean up after their pets immediately even when on their own site (Clean up bags or devices must be visible when walking your pets). A $250 fine will be assessed to anyone not picking up after their pet(s).
- Children must not walk pets unless accompanied by a competent adult
- Pets should not be walked around other sites or patios at any time (can walk dogs in front of your patio, along roadways,and in vacant field North of park)
- If there is a pet mess on your site, we will assume it is from your pet, therefore, it is important that you inform the office if other pet owners bring their pets onto your site so that we may speak with them.
- Pet owners are not allowed to take pets onto beaches. Please speak to a staff member about other options.
I further understand that if I do not completely follow the pet rules I may be asked to leave the Park immediately with NO REFUNDS! I also will be fully responsible for any incident involving my pets and will indemnify, hold harmless and release Geronimo RV Resort from any claims resulting from the incident. The foregoing is subject to Title XLV, Chapter 767 of the Florida Statutes.
SANITATION AND WATER USAGE:
- Sewer rings or doughnuts are required by Florida State Law at every location.
- Dumping gray water or waste on the ground is not permitted.
- Management retains the right to come on site and correct any leaks or improper hookups.
- Office will issue a permit for a fee of $10 plus tax for each vehicle requesting a washing.
- All guests are responsible for keeping their site clean and free of garbage.
- Charcoal grills and fire pits are allowed on patios: Please water down coals and put them in dumpster not on the ground.
- Restrooms and Laundry are open 24 hours a day.
- Park has sprinklers around each pad that run at night. Please store all items on pads.
- There is no smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed in or around the building.
- Campers are entirely responsible for any injuries and/or accidents that they are involved in while staying at the park. Geronimo RV Park and its employees are not responsible for any damages that occur during your stay.
- Rules and regulations may be changed at any time without notice.
- Vehicles, trailers and any other type of haulers that won’t fit on pad may be stored off site for a nightly fee.
PROHIBITED ITEMS (all of the following are prohibited during your stay with us):
- No driving or parking motorized vehicles or trailers on the grass around RV sites.
- No fireworks and/or other offensive noise making items.
- No public indecency or drunkenness.
- No tents anywhere on resort property or surrounding property.
- No hanging items on clotheslines unless done in an inconspicuous way.
- No adjustments to the sprinkler system or landscaping without permission from office.
- No tampering with pedestals or security cameras. If one is caught it is a $100 fine and eviction from the premises without refund.
- No ground fires at any of the sites or anywhere on park property or adjacent property.
The above mentioned RV park rules and regulations can change at any time without notice. You must agree to abide by all rules and conditions stated above. Failure to abide by these rules and regulations may result in eviction without any refund as decided by management. It is understood that Geronimo RV Park/Resort LLC and its employees are in no way liable or responsible for any loss, damage, and injury to any person, vehicle or other property. This statement is made in accordance with Florida Statutes found in Title XXXIII, Chapter 513.