Terms of Service
I confirm that I have searched for and booked a site that will fit my camper. I understand that if I have not correctly represented my camper, and if the campground (Gloucester Point Rv Resort) is unable to accommodate me upon my arrival, it will result in a forfeit of all monies paid.
I agree, and shall cause my children, invitees and visitors, to abide by the Gloucester Point Rv Resort rules, including those rules and policies published posted at the Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises or otherwise communicated in any manner by Gloucester Point Rv Resort management. Fireworks, including sparklers, are not permitted on the Premises. No trespassing in any amenity and/or area when closed.
I understand that various activities and amenities are limited to weekends only during spring and fall shoulder seasons and that all activities are subject to change at any time. There are no activities or amenities offered during the winter season.
Per the Virginia Department of Forestry, do not transport firewood across state lines or into campgrounds, parks or forests. If you have moved firewood, burn it off before leaving your campsite. Please help stop the spread of tree-destroying insects and diseases! Do not transport it elsewhere.
Reservations, Payments, & Cancellations for all Campsites and Cabin, Cottage, and Golf Carts Rentals:
Camping is an outdoor activity. Therefore, Gloucester Point Rv Resort does not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Please also understand that Gloucester Point Rv Resort schedules staff and plans activities based on reservations. Gloucester Point Rv Resort cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations impacting Gloucester Point Rv Resort guests and therefore, enforce Gloucester Point Rv Resort's cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- There is a 2-night minimum on all advanced reservations (3-night minimum on all Holiday reservations).
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. Rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Express Check-in requires payment in full and acceptance of Terms & Condition prior to online check-in.
- 1-night deposit is due at the time of booking.
- A valid email address is required for booking. If a valid email address is not provided, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is due one week prior to check-in.
- Gloucester Point Rv Resort reserves the right to charge credit/debit cards on file for any balance due one week prior to check-in.
- No refunds after check-in.
- Reservation fee and lock-in fee are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- 1+ Week before Check-In: Refund less $25 cancellation fee or a full camping credit will be issued.
- Less than 1 Week to 4 days before check-in: Camping credit less a 1-night cancellation fee will be issued.
- Less than 4 days before Check-In or No-Show: Reservation and all monies paid are forfeit. You must contact Gloucester Point Rv Resort by 9am the morning after check-in or you will be considered a no-show.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made at least one week prior will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy, pets (cottages), and/or personal golf cart and boats that result in a store credit will be refundable at check-out.
- There will be no refunds or credits issued for a decrease in the length of reservation if made within one week before check-in.
All camping credits issued expire one year from the original check-in date. Credits cannot be applied while booking an online reservation. Please call to book or apply a camping credit to any outstanding reservation balance.
- Registered campers must meet their visitors at General Store for registration.
- Visitors must pay a visitor fee upon arrival.
- Registered campers must be on site with their visitors at all times.
- Registered campers are responsible for their visitors.
- Visitors may not bring pets onto Gloucester Point Rv Resort property.
- Maximum number of occupants per site including visitors is 8 per campsite, 6 per cottage and 4 per cabin.
No pets on tent sites. Pets cannot be left unattended. Pets must be non-aggressive. Pets cannot be a nuisance to neighboring campers. Pets must be leashed when outdoors. Pets may be off leash within the Bark Park fencing provided their owners remain in control. You must clean up after your pet immediately no matter where on Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises it does its business. Campers must be able to provide proof of current rabies vaccination upon request. Visitors cannot bring pets onto Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises. Management reserves the right to not allow your pet on Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises or to compel you to remove your pet from Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises.
Waiver of Liability:
As a participant in a recreation activity, including but not limited to laser tag, watercrafts, pedal carts, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
Wristbands must be worn at all times on Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises. Wristbands allow access to activities and amenities, including but not limited to the Jumping Pillow, Water Zone and water slides,Wet Lands and beach, Inflatable Fun Zone, and the fishing pier.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Gloucester Point Rv Resort Campground, its owners and agents (collectively, Gloucester Point Rv Resort Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to the Premises relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of Gloucester Point Rv Resort Premises, facilities, golf carts, amenities, pools, water park, fishing piers, and jumping pillow (collectively, the Premises).
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS Gloucester Point Rv Resort Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) that may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Gloucester Point Rv Resort Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
The Premises are privately owned and Gloucester Point Rv Resort MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Gloucester Point Rv Resort Management reserves the right to ask any person or party Gloucester Point Rv Resort deems necessary to leave the Premises based on violations of Gloucester Point Rv Resort rules or behavior Gloucester Point Rv Resort Management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Gloucester Point Rv Resort rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Gloucester Point Rv Resort and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose without compensation.
A camper is not a tenant but an occupant/lodger on a day to day basis. A camper has no property or possessors right in the campsite being occupied. Express permission is given to charge credit/debit card for any balance due at check-out.
Please visit our website at www.gloucesterpointrvresort.com or inquire at the General Store for more details.