Campsite Cancellation Policy: We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun will continue rain or shine!
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules or other situations. Therefore, we enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstance.
- Cancellation made prior to 7 days to arrival will lose deposit.
- Cancellations for any one of the 3 major holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day) will also forfeit a one-night stay and the deposit.
- Cancellations made after 7 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit and a one-night stay.
- Cancellations made after 7 days prior to arrival for major holiday weekends will not receive a refund.
- If cancellation is made within 24 hours of expected check-in time, no refund will be issued.
Lodging (Cabins and Rentals):
- Cancellation made within 7 days of arrival will be nonrefundable.
- Cancellations for any one of the 6 major holidays that are cancelled within 14 days of arrival will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations made prior to 7 days of arrival will lose deposit but receive rest of refund.
Want to move your Campsite Reservation? We allow rescheduling any reservation to another date, prior to the cancellation deadline, at no additional charge. Cancellations made on that reservations revert to the normal cancellation policy.