Terms of Service
Safety Policies & Courtesies
The following policies are for the safety and enjoyment of all guests. Management reserves the right to evict any person not adhering.
ALL Alcoholic beverages must remain on guest site only. No Exceptions please.
Registration • Guests
- Only one recreational vehicle or tent permitted per site.
- No exception to the 10MPH SPEED LIMIT in the park
- All cars must display a car tag
- Registration of all guests and visitors is required upon entering the campground.
- Management assumes no responsibility for safety of guests and reserves the right to evict for infraction of rules. A $50.00 fine may be imposed for any rule infractions.
- To assure enjoyment by other guests who follow you, we ask your cooperation in keeping the restroom facilities and your lot as clean as you find them.
- Campsites Check-in is at 3:00pm. Check-out is at 12:00pm. There are early check-in/ late check out fees on campsites, pending availability.
- Cabins Check-In is 3:00pm, Check-Out is 11:00 am. We do not have early check-in/ late check out for our rentals. Currently all of our rentals are smoke free. Check-Ins are expected during normal Store/Office Hours. After Hour Check-Ins require advance arrangements.
- We now have certain rental cabins that are pet friendly with a non-refundable pet fee.
Campsite Reservation Policy: RV & Tent Campsite Reservation Policy: We will charge a deposit to your credit card when processing your campsite reservation. Holidays require a three-night minimum stay, one-night stay deposit at the time of reservation. All Weekends are a two night minimum stay. They require the first night fee as the deposit at the time of the reservation (Non-refundable). Reservations must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to arrival or one month before holiday weekends.
Campsite Cancellation Policy:
Campsite Cancellation Policy: We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun will continue rain or shine! Cancellation made prior to 7 days to arrival will lose deposit. Cancellations for any one of the 3 major holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day) will also forfeit a one-night stay and the deposit. Cancellations made after 7 days prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of deposit and a one-night stay. Cancellations made after 7 days prior to arrival for major holiday weekends will not receive a refund. If cancellation is made within 24 hours of expected check-in time, no refund will be issued.
Want to move your Campsite Reservation? We allow rescheduling any reservation to another date, prior to the cancellation deadline, at no additional charge. Cancellations made on that reservations revert to the normal cancellation policy.
Children • Teens
- An adult (18 years+) must supervise children under 12 years old at pools.
- An adult (18 years+) must supervise children at all dances.
- An adult (18 years+) must supervise children under 12 years old at all times.
- Teen curfew (under 18 years) 10:00pm.
- No underage drinking.
Hours • Curfew
- Quiet hours are 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. 7 days a week
- Please talk quietly and turn off radios.
- Teen curfew (under 18 years) 10:00pm.
- All playgrounds close at sunset.
- No golf carts after out after 11:00 pm
- No bicycles, rollerblading, or skateboarding after sunset.
- No Hoverboards allowed in Park
- Burn only dry seasoned wood.
- Do not litter on the road or in the campground.
- In the event of electrical problems, please contact the office. Do not tamper with site boxes.
- Do not trespass on property bordering the campground.
- No fireworks, firearms, airguns, paintball guns, or bow and arrows are permitted to be displayed or discharged.
Cars • Golf Carts • Bikes • Mopeds • Scooters
- No washing of trailer or cars.
- Electric golf carts only. Must be operated by a licensed driver, license must be readily available (learners permit not acceptable). Mounted headlights required for riding after sunset. Max golf cart occupancy is 5 persons.
- Motorcycles and mopeds permitted only as transportation in and out of park.
- Not permitted in the park: Mini bikes; 3-wheelers; ATVs; Gas-powered scooters, Pocket rockets; Mini mopeds; Mini bikes; hoverboards.
- Battery operated razor scooters and skateboards are allowed.
- All vehicles must remain at site while camping unless entering or exiting park. No driving Cars, Trucks etc. to buildings within the park. Golf Carts allowed to travel throughout the park.
- All pets must be kept on a short leash and never left unattended.
- Pets must be kept quiet at all times
- Health regulations prohibit pets in campground buildings, including bathhouses & the camp store/front office.
- Be considerate of others and clean up after your pets.
- A leash free zone is available at the Bark Park.
- PLEASE PICK UP BEHIND YOUR PET EVEN IN DOG PARK FOR OTHERS CONSIDERATION.