Terms of Service
· I agree to use the campground at my own risk. I agree that management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury,illness or loss to persons, pets or property. I further agree to release Gold Country Campground, LLC from any and all liability for any injuries or damages arising from the use of its facilities and/or equipment for myself and/or any persons who may accompany the undersigned.
· I understand that I must supervise my children at all times.
As a guest in a Lodge Room/Cabin/Cottage you agree not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed. You understand there is to be NO Smoking in your room. 2 Dog maximum allowed per room, sorry no cats. You understand if there is evidence of smoking, pet damage, missing and or broken items you will be charged the fine/cost. You understand you are to return keys to the office or be charged for replacements. Guests may not use their own cooking devices within the motel or on the grounds.
I understand that the Base Rate on each site covers only 4 people. Each additional person is $7.00 per night.
As a guest in a Tent Site I agree to have no more than six persons total, no more than two tents and one vehicle in my campsite. $7.00 extra for each additional vehicle.
As a guest in a Standard RV site I agree to have no more than six persons total and one vehicle in addition to my RV. I understand I am not allowed a fire pit or a Tent in my site. $7.00 extra for each additional vehicle.
As a guest in a Deluxe RV site I agree to have no more than eight person total, and one vehicle in addition to my RV. I understand that I have a Fire Pit and can have 1 tent at my RV site. $7.00 extra for each additional vehicle.
Welcome: Check in RV & Tent 1:00p.m./All Lodging 3:00p.m. Check-out time from the Park is 12:00pm. Your space may have prior reservations, so we ask that you please check out on time! No RV’s in the parking lot please.
· I agree to use the campground at my own risk. I agree that management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets or property.
· One vehicle per site is allowed. $7.00 extra for each additional vehicle. Parking in front parking lot.
· Day Visitors to your site cannot surpass the maximum amount for your reserved site. Your visitors are required to check in at the front office before entering the park.
· Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. Report violations to 209-296-4650.
· Pets are welcome in the RV and Tent sites. 2 Dogs allowed per lodge room/cabin. Sorry no cats. It is your responsibility to pick up after your pet. Please keep dogs leashed, except in dog park and under physical control of the owner/handler at all times. Pets are not allowed in Pool area, Spray Park, Golf course. No pet pens allowed on lawns. Do not leave your pet unattended inside the lodge or Cabins for more than 30 minutes. No dogs on beds please.
· Garbage: Please bag all garbage and place in Dumpsters by tent site 91 and or provided garbage bins throughout the campground. Household waste only please.
· Bicycles/scooters/skate boards are not allowed in the Spray Park, pool area or mini golf course. Bicycle helmets are mandatory.
· Smoking is not permitted in any building per California State law. A fine of up to $250.00 will be charged if anyone is found smoking in any building. Please use proper outdoor receptacles.
· Children are to be supervised and the registered guest is responsible for all actions of their children. Children/Adults who damage park property are responsible for the cost of replacement. Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
· Please respect the privacy of fellow guests, do not walk through occupied sites.
· A positive sewer seal is required at both ends of your sewer hose on all RV sites.
· Campfire rings are for Tent and Deluxe Sites only. Please do not move fire rings. Please note that campfires may be restricted during the midsummer months when fire danger is high.
Pool & Recreation Area Rules
The Pool and Spray Park are closed in the Off-Season.
All persons using the recreation areas do so at their own risk. Management is not responsible for accidents in or around the recreation areas. Accidents do happen, but we reserve the right to seek reimbursement for malicious or blatant destruction of park property.
No Lifeguard on duty. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult when using the pool.
· Children are to be supervised and the registered guest must assume responsibility for all actions of the children in their site.
· Please keep our pool area clean. No Food, Alcoholic beverages or smoking permitted within the pool area. No Pets allowed inside pool or inside the gated area.
· No loud radios or musical instruments in the pool area. Management reserves the right to revoke recreation area and pool privileges to anyone at any time.
· Management may find it necessary to close the pool and or spray park at any time.
· Children 13 yrs. and younger must have an adult with them to check out the park equipment.
· Please return all billiards, miniature golf, ping pong and other equipment to its rightful place. Any equipment not returned will be charged to your site at the cost of replacement.
1. As a guest in one of the Rooms/Cabins you agree not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed. No smoking inside any building. No more than 2 dogs allowed inside the rooms/cabins. No Dogs on the beds. If there is evidence of pet damage, smoking, or missing items you will be charged the cost of cleaning and or replacement. Guests may not use their own cooking devices in the Lodge rooms, or on the sidewalk. A BBQ and picnic table are provided at the far side of the walk way for the Lodge Rooms. The Cabins and Cottage each have a BBQ.
2. As a guest in a Tent site I understand I am to have no more than six person total, two tents and one car in my campsite.
3. As a guest in a Standard RV site I understand I am to have no more than six persons total and one vehicle in addition to my RV. I understand I do not have a fire pit and no fires are allowed. No tent camping on Standard Sites.
1. As a guest in a Deluxe RV site I understand I am to have no more than eight persons total and one vehicle in addition to my RV. I understand that I have a fire pit for my use and am allowed one tent.
We reserve the right to make changes to Rules, Regulations and Fees that we deem necessary. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. No refunds will be given to those who violate the Rules of this Park.