Terms of Service
Sites and Parking Rules
· All guests must have an RV with a bathroom to stay. There are no public restroom facilities on site. Up to one tent is allowed per site.
· Your RV, extra vehicle, and personal belongings must be within your campsite perimeter at all times allowing space for other RV guests and emergency vehicles to drive and access the other sites. Campsite perimeter is marked by reflectors and fence.
· One vehicle is allowed per site. Extra vehicle parking is available next to the check in booth. Parking extra vehicles is not allowed in open sites, as it reduces available sites for rentals. Guests can pay for an additional site if they would like to have a second vehicle and space for a tent. All vehicles must be kept in good and running condition.
· Sites 1-5 and 9-13 are 40 ft in length, sites 6-8 are 45 ft in length. You are responsible for selecting the correct site size for your RV/trailer. Sites are wide enough for you to unhook your vehicle and park next to your trailer within your site. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per site.
· Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. – 7 a.m.
· A maximum of 8 people are allowed per site. 6 people are included in the base rate and $2/night fee will be charged for each additional person.
· Up to one tent is allowed per site. Tents must be camping with a self-contained RV, as there are no public restroom facilities on site.
· You must keep your site clean and tidy. Trash must be placed in a bag/receptacle and removed to the dumpster upon your departure. No under trailer storage, permanent structures or additions to your RV/trailer, close lines, or tarps are allowed.
· Washing your RV or vehicles onsite is prohibited.
· During winter stays, you are required to provide necessary heat tape and insulation to keep you RV and our water utility pedestal from freezing.
· Wood, charcoal, and propane fires are allowed in designated fire rings or personal fire pits, unless there is a Red Flag or fire ban warning issued by the local weather, county or state authorities. Fire ban information would be posted in the check-in station.
· All sites have full hook ups with 50 and 30 amp electrical service.
Check In and Out Rulles
· Check in is 1:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 a.m.
· We manage all of our reservations online and we accept walk up reservations at any time of the day or evening. If you arrive onsite and see a vacant site, you must go online to www.gonewestrv.com to check availability for the entire length of your stay. If the vacant site is available for the entire length of your stay, you will be able to reserve and pay for it online and then pull in and set up camp. If the site is unavailable for any part of your stay, you will need to search and reserve a different site or timeframe. Do not park in an open site that displays unavailable online because this means another guest has reserved that site and may be coming in late to stay.
· At departure, the site is to be left clean with all garbage removed, including cigarette butts and trash within the fire rings, and placed in the trash dumpster next to the check in booth.
· Up to two pets are allowed per site.
· All dogs must remain on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at the RV site.
· Refrain your dog from excessive barking.
· Aggressive, dangerous, or easily frightened pets that result in disruptive behavior like fighting or biting are not allowed in the RV park.
· You are responsible for clean up after your pets and disposal of pet waste into the dumpster.
· Any pet disturbance complaints made to management will require you to make immediate arrangements for your pet to be housed elsewhere outside the campground. If you can not find alternate housing after being asked to do so, you will be asked to leave the RV park and not issued a refund.
Gone West Cancellation and Refund Policy
· RV Site Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled more than 3 days in advance of arrival will incur a $10 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 3 days or less in advance of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s stay; or a Camp Credit in the full amount can be selected.
· Monthly Reservation Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled more than 10 days in advance will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 10 days or less in advance of arrival will incur a fee of two night’s stay; or a Camp Credit in the full amount can be selected.
· Group Reservation Cancellation Policy (3 or more sites booked): Reservations cancelled more than 30 days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of 30% of the reservation stay. Reservations cancelled between 14 – 30 days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of 50% of the reservation stay. Reservations cancelled between 7-14 days in advance of arrival will incur a fee of 75% of the reservation stay; or a Camp Credit in the full amount can be selected. Reservations cancelled less than 7 days before arrival will forfeit a refund of any kind.
· Act of God or Discomforts of Nature: Refunds or credits will not be issued for weather, discomforts of nature, act of God events.
· Early Departures: If you depart before your original reservation is complete, you will not be issued a refund.
· Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the cancelled reservation and can only be applied toward a RV site rental. Credits will be issued to the credit/debit card on file.
· If you have changes to your reservation, call Gone West RV.
· If you have a cancelation, email email@example.com with the site number and dates of your reservation. A cancellation confirmation will be emailed to you. If you are eligible for a refund, it will post to your account within 5-7 business days. We strictly enforce our cancellation and refund policy. Please review prior to booking your stay with us.
Hold Harmless Policy
I agree that me and my family, travelers, guests abide by these Gone West RV Park Terms and Conditions and all Uniontown City, Whitman County, Washington State and Federal laws. The RV park is privately owned, and the Gone West RV Park Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Gone West RV Park Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. I have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to it as well as all Gone West RV Park rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay and damages that my party incurred to the property. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Gone West RV Park the right to use and include any photographs of each in any medium and for any purpose.
I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Gone West RV Park, its owners and agents (collectively, Gone West RV Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Gone West RV Park property, facilities, and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I hereby agree to indemnify, save, and hold harmless Gone West RV Park Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Gone West RV Park Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.