Terms of Service
Gorge Base Camp RV Policies & Rules General:
TENANTS AND GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING AND FOLLOWING ALL RULES AND POLICIES
FAILURE TO FOLLOW OUR POLICIES AND OR CAUSING DAMAGE TO OUR PARK MAY/WILL RESULT IN GUEST BEING CHARGED FOR DAMAGES
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Guests assume any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
6. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
7. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for site.
8. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm
9. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers without prior permission from management.
10. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
11. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
12. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
13. Clotheslines are not allowed.
14. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
15. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
16. Only 1 RV is allowed per site. It is guests responsibility to make certain RV is within site perameters. Tow vehicles should be stored in over flow parking if they cannot fit within site without causing an obstruction to traffic flow.
17. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster provided. Dumpster is located in the overflow parking area. Please break down all cardboard and tie up all bags.
18. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
19.Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites. Storage is available for a fee in our storage lot.
Check-In Time: All Sites: 1:00 PM Check-Out Time: All Sites: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the park.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. The use of drones within the park are PROHIBITED.
7. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
8. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the park.
9. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
10. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only. IF YOUR TOW VEHICLE IS OBSTRUCTING FLOW THRU TRAFFIC IT MUST BE MOVED TO OVERFLOW PARKING IN THE TENT AREA.
11. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park, including golf carts, scooters, etc.
12. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the park.
13. To speak with management regarding non emergency concerns, please visit the front office or call (509)-493-1111.
14. In the case of an emergency, please call 911.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Guests are responsible to keep all valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or park staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
4. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
5. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
6. Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
7. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.
Waiver & Hold Harmless:
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Gorge Base Camp, LLC, d/b/a Gorge Base Camp RV Park, its owners and agents (collectively, Gorge Base Camp Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Gorge Base Camp park, property, facilities, golf carts, amenities (collectively, the Premises) and any dangers and hazards associated with acts of nature such as changing weather conditions; high winds; thunder and lightning; temperature fluctuations; falling trees; tree limbs, ice; or encounters with wildlife.
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Gorge Base Camp Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Gorge Base Camp park management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility.
As a courtesy, our employees, if so requested, may assist with directing you to your designated campsite. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the site will accommodate your specific trailer/RV and that you will not hit any branches, bollards, trees, etc. when positioning your RV on the campsite. You agree to indemnify and hold Gorge Base Camp LLC, its owners and agents (collectively, “Gorge Base Camp Management”) harmless from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney’s fees) that may result from an employee assisting or directing you onto a campsite. Furthermore, you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Gorge Base Camp Management for any and all liability, loss, or property damage relating to an employee assisting/directing you to your site.
I understand that I am and remain personally liable to pay the total amount of my reservation prior to my scheduled check-in date, or at such earlier date communicated to me. If I fail to pay the total due, I agree that Gorge Base Camp LLC may charge any remaining balance (in additional to any damage charges or other amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions) to any credit or debit card on file with my reservation. Any amounts due after 30 days will be subject to the maximum late charge permitted under state law.
The Premises are privately owned and THE GORGE BASE CAMP LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Gorge Base Camp Management reserves the right to require any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Harassment or mistreatment of our staff or other guests, including but not limited to, racist comments or hate speech, will not be tolerated under any circumstances. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Gorge Base Camp Park Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Gorge Base Camp and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each person in my party in any medium and for any purpose.
I understand and agree as follows:
• At departure, RV sites are to be left in a reasonably clean condition. Garbage is to be removed from the site and placed in an outside dumpster. Sites should be left without debris from RV dumping.
I hereby agree to the following regulations and conditions relating to my dog while camping at Gorge Base Camp LLC, with my dog.
• Excluded Areas. I agree to keep my dog out of the following areas including, but not limited to, food and beverage areas,
• Excluded Dogs. I agree that the Campground has the sole discretion to exclude dogs. The basis for exclusion may include, but is not limited to the following: breed-specific exclusions; due to their young age are exempted from state or local law vaccination requirements; are sick; are in heat; are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus.
• Supervision. I agree to keep my dog on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Campground. I further agree to have my dog with me or a designated individual at all times, and understand that I may not leave the dog unattended in the cabin or at the campsite. I agree to prevent noise or any other disturbance by my dog, in the interest of other guests at the Campground.
• Vaccinations. I represent and warrant that my dog is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
• Disturbances. I agree that, should my dog create any disturbances, which cause complaints to be made to the management by other guests or employees of the Campground, at the request of a Campground employee, I will immediately make arrangements to house my dog elsewhere outside the Campground. Additionally, I understand and agree that if I do not find alternative housing for my pet after being asked to do so, I will be asked to leave the Campground and will not be issued a refund.
• Assumption of Risk and Release. I understand that my permission to have my dog at the Campground with me is a privilege and not a contractual right. Such permission is expressly conditional upon my adherence to the terms of these rules and other rules in effect at any given time. I understand that the Campground may revoke such permission at any time for any reason. Additionally, I hereby assume all responsibility of risks, injury, damage, other harm that may occur while my dog is at the Campground or caused by my dog. Further, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly release and discharge the Campground, its owner, its agents, its parent companies, members, managers, directors, officers and employees (“Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, both present and future, whether known, unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, that me or my guests or invitees may have against any of the Released Parties arising out of or incident to my dog’s presence in the Campground, whether arising from any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of me, my dog and/or any guest or invitee. I further agree to indemnify each of the Released Parties for any and all such claims, damages, liabilities, injuries, demands, or causes of action, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising as a result of or related to the presence of the dog at the Campground. This provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent of the law.
• Acknowledgment. By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Assumption of Risk & Release and fully understand its provisions and implications. My execution of this Release is entirely voluntary and intended to be binding on my heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns.
I have read this Animal Waiver and understand it is my responsibility to abide by the Rules. I further understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that my guests and invitees also comply with the Rules. Failure to adhere to the policies and rules set forth herein may result in my removal from the Campground without a refund.
PLAYGROUND AVAILABLE IN TENT AREA FOR PARK GUESTS ONLY
This is private property. Management is not responsible for injuries or accidents caused while playing on the playground.
In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within your shared community. In particular, I represent that I have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks and I have not been in direct personal contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks either. If I do test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has, or if my temperature exceeds 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I experience other COVID-19-related symptoms, I agree that I will not seek to enter the resort/community until I am no longer symptomatic for three straight days. I agree to observe the safety requirements within the resort/community spaces -- including wearing a personal mask when required, and observing required routes of circulation, occupancy limitations, social distancing and sanitization requirements.
This is NOT a Lease
Gorge Base Camp is Not a Long-Term Residential Property
This License grants you, the Licensee, access to and RV site, valid up to two (2) adults, two (2) children under the age of 18 and includes parking for two (2) passenger vehicle plus connections for electric, water, sewer and cable TV. Electric usage is additional. Extra people and vehicles require an additional fee per month. Extra vehicles must park in the area designated by management and display a car pass. You may have a maximum of two (2) dogs.
This License is renewable month to month contingent upon payment of fees, availability and compliance with property rules. Full payment for the first month’s use of this license is due upon check-in. Full payment for each following month and electric is due on the first of every month. Failure to pay the monthly fee on time will result in termination of this License and removal of the unlicensed person(s) from the property. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that should Licensee refuse to vacate the premises upon termination of the License, Licensee will be considered a trespasser under Chapter 9A.52, Revised Code of Washington, Burglary and Trespass.
RV SITE MONTHLY LICENSE FEES
Winter Season (October 1- April 30) $795.00 + Electric for Standard sites $995.00 + Electric for Premium sites
Summer Season (May 1- September 30) $1200 or $1400 (depending on site) + Electric
Overnight guests are $5.00 per night. Overnight parking is $10.00 per vehicle.
RULES FOR LICENSE HOLDERS IN ADDITION TO STANDARD PARK RULES:
We accept motorhomes, travel trailers and fifth wheels. Vehicle must be licensed and insured with all systems completely functional as a self-contained unit. Maximum age is 15 years.
PAYMENT: AUTO CHARGE
Payment for your license renewal and electric fees incurred will be charged automatically to your credit or debit card upon the license renewal date. Third-party payments are not accepted; payer must be the actual Licensee applying for or renewing this license.
ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSE
Licensee must be a registered owner of the vehicle and primary occupant. Licensees may not assign a License to anyone else.
No leaking water connections! Use a heated hose for winter use. We will winterize the water hydrant.
Health codes require an airtight sewer seal and a sewer ramp for proper drainage. You are responsible for cleaning up spills. You muse properly dispose of waste and sanitize the spill area.
No outside storage is allowed except for items such as grills, lawn chairs or bicycles. Keep your site clean at all times.
RV PLACEMENT & LEVELING JACKS
Do not overhang grass with your RV. Put blocks or pads under your jacks on the pavement to avoid damaging asphalt. Your TOW vehicle must fit in the provided site area OR you MUST prak it down below in the tent area.
Vehicles leaking fluids of any kind must park in the graveled parking lot. Vehicles CANNOT block roads or be parked on the grass.
EXTENDING YOUR STAY
Do not assume we can extend your stay. Your departure date is stated below. Give us 30 day’s notice if you wish to extend or vacate.
You may not use our address as a mailing or residential address. You may have packages sent here including packages containing mail. Rent a PO box at the local Post Office or regular residential mail.
If you fail to comply with Park rules, pay fees, and/or fail to renew your License, your License shall be revoked or terminated, and you will be required to vacate the premises. If you fail to vacate the premises, you will be guilty of criminal trespass under Chapter 9A.52, Revised Code of Washington, Burglary and Trespass.
Gorge Base Camp is privately owned. The licensee accepts this agreement with the understanding that he does hereby release Gorge Base Camp LLC., its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its facilities, and agrees to indemnify Gorge Base Camp LLC, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the licensee arising out of the use of its facilities.
Gorge Base Camp 65271 Highway 14, White Salmon, WA 98672 509-493-1111