Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions:
- The Tenant is responsible for any other repairs or cleaning due to any damage beyond normal wear and tear caused or permitted by the Tenant or by any person whom the Tenant is responsible for; The Tenant will keep the Property reasonably clean. The Tenant may NOT make improvements or alterations to the Property.
- Tenant will promptly notify the Landlord of any damage, or of any situation that may significantly interfere with the normal use of the Property or to any furnishings supplied by the Landlord.
- The Tenant will not make (or allow to be made) any noise or nuisance which, in the reasonable opinion of the Landlord, disturbs the comfort or convenience of neighbors.
- Pets are allowed to be kept on the Property.
- The Tenant will not create open fires on the property unless approved by the landlord.
- The Tenant will dispose of its trash in a timely, tidy, proper and sanitary manner by placing said trash in the trash receptacle on the street for pick up by the Parish sanitation department.
- The Tenant will not engage in any illegal trade or activity on or about the Property.
- The Tenant is responsible for any person or persons who are upon or occupying the Property or any other part of the Landlord's premises at the request or consent of the Tenant.
- The Tenant is hereby advised and understands that the Landlord assumes no liability for any damage or loss of personal property of the Tenant.
- Landlord and Tenant hereby agree and stipulate that tenant accepts the property "as is" and "where is" with no warranty whatsoever, including, but not limited to, a warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. Tenant shall defend, indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from and against all claims, demands, suits and causes of action for injury to or death of persons and damage to property which results from the presence of any of Tenant’s members, employees, contractors, subcontractors, guests, invitees, repairmen or anyone else authorized by Tenant (except Landlord Group) to be upon the Property (hereinafter collectively "Claim"), including, but not limited to, attorney's fees, expert's fees, costs and expenses incurred as a result of such a Claim or to enforce this agreement.
- The Tenant shall not assign or sublet this Lease in any manner.
Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellations made 7 days or more prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Have a nice Day!