All Campground amenities are open per the schedule.
Our Bar & Grill is open for carry-out and dine-in with social distancing practices in place.
Great River Harbor Coronavirus Statement
May 1, 2021
Dear Family Campers:
Great River Harbor is open and ready to help you make new camping memories! We are continuing to follow the COVID-19 situation closely and are using the Guidlines provided by Buffalo county to make any changes as required.
What is expected of our guests?
· We will continue to provide online check-in options which are sent to guests 3 days before their reservation check-in date via email
· Follow social distancing requirements of at least 6 feet between all individuals to the maximum extent possible.
· Please practice good hygiene and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds as often as possible, and after touching anything in a common area. If soap and water is not available, please use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Only one family household may occupy a site, with a limit for any campsite to fewer than 10 people.
· We ask our guests to be open to spreading out whenever possible.
· You must position your camping unit on the campsite assigned to you with a minimum of 10ft between camping units per Wisconsin Campground code ATCP 79.13. You may not position a group of RV’s in a circle overlapping sites.
· As always, if you, or anyone in your group is feeling ill prior to arrival, please stay home and contact us about your reservation. Should you or anyone in our group begin to feel ill during your stay, please contact your healthcare provider for further instructions.
· Symptoms of COVID-19 range in severity and could include: cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
What is OPEN?
· Bathhouses, showers, the Bar & Grill, Store, and playground will all be open and cleaned/sanitized per CDC recommended protocol and on an assigned schedule.
· The Bar & Grill will still be happy to accept your takeout and delivery orders. Please call (608) 248-2454 to place your order.
· Golf cart rentals are available. Please continue to use social distancing while driving on golf carts. Do not share carts with other sites.
· As always…stargazing, relaxing with family, cozy campfires, the sounds of nature, jumping in puddles if it rains, playing cards or games with your family, telling stories around the campfire and making priceless memories!
What is temporarily closed?
· Nothing. All areas of the park are open with regular cleaning/sanitizing schedules in place.
Please know we are doing everything we can to provide a safe and fun environment for you and your family. We will continue to work hard to provide activities that will follow the safety guidelines, but provide you with entertainment! We hope you use these unusual circumstances to enjoy more quality time with your family and make camping memories that will last a lifetime! We thank you in advance for your support and commitment to adhering to the current camping guidelines, which will help everyone have a safe and fun camping experience! We’re all in this together, and together we will prevail.
Eric and Nikki Jandro