Terms of Service
GREGORY RV PARK RULES
SPEED LIMIT: 9 MPH! QUIET TIME: 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM
PAYMENTS FOR ONGOING SERVICES ARE DUE BY THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH. There is a 3-day grace period; however, payments made on the 4th of each month will incur a S35.00 late fee PLUS an additional late fee of $10 every day thereafter until the 10th of the month. Guests who are delinquent (must pay balance by the 10th of the month) will be vacated from site.
· All rates are based on one/two (1-2) adult occupancy, plus two (2) underage children. Up to four (4) people may occupy a site, but extra person charges can apply.
· RVs must be well maintained and sites uncluttered. Toys and other small items must be removed each day and stored inside the RV.
· Storage of any type is prohibited unless RV is skirted
· Clotheslines are not permitted.
· No refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, or exercise equipment are to be hooked up or stored anywhere within the Park.
· No permanent or semi-permanent structures are to be erected without owner’s permission.
Sewer Connections: All sewer connections must be sealed with a rubber donut or screw-in fitting per San Patricio County Health Department regulations.
· There is a limit of two (2) pets per site. Sorry no aggressive breeds are allowed. Also, noisy pets will NOT be permitted.
· Pets must be leashed at all times and NOT be unattended at any time! Management reserves the right to call San Patricio County Animal Control if pets are loose within the park.
· All pet owners are responsible for their animal's behavior, containment, and removal of animal's waste.
· No pets will be allowed in any public buildings at the park (service animals excluded).
· Pets are to be kept inside after 10:00 pm.
Garbage: Please use plastic bags with ties to eliminate odor and insects. Do NOT leave trash bags outside your RV. Ferrell cats, raccoons and other animals can/will scatter the trash. All garbage is to be placed inside of one of the three onsite dumpsters!
Outdoor fires: All outdoor fires must be contained in a commercial fire or BBQ grill. No burning of trash is permitted. Fires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished when done.
Extra Vehicles: RV sites may have up to two (2) cars or trucks on site. Arrangements must be made through the office for additional cars or trucks. Storage of trailers or other vehicles will incur an additional monthly fee. DO NOT PARK ANY VEHICLE IN A VACANT SPACE! Violator’s vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
Smokers: No smoking or vaping in the common areas is allowed at any time. Smokers must be downwind and at least 15 feet away from all common areas. Please dispose of the butts in a proper manner and DO NOT THROW THEM ON THE GROUND!
Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is not allowed in the common areas. Please keep this within the confines of your site. An exception to this would be an officially planned park activity that states “BYOB”.
Business: Do not conduct business, sell, or offer to sell any merchandise or services on the park grounds without permission of the management.
Noise: Radios, TVs, CD and/or DVD players, and other electronic devices should be kept at a reasonable volume at all times. No loud or profane language will be allowed. Please be mindful of the close proximity of your neighbors and be respectful of them at all times.
Liability: Gregory RV Park will NOT be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, or other acts of God. We recommend that you obtain insurance coverage for such events.
Revisions to Park Rules: Should management revise these rules you will be emailed the new version of the rules.
Deposit Refunds (monthly ongoing customers): Deposit will be used to cover last month’s electric charges. If there is still a balance due, guest will be billed for the balance. If there is a credit, We will send any applicable deposit refund via the credit card that last paid or check to the forwarding address above within 20 days of checkout date
Indemnification: Gregory RV Park shall not be responsible in any way for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause. Customers shall indemnify and hold Gregory RV Park harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, or expenses due to weather, civil strife, or acts of God, as well as from any and all actions or inactions of other customers, guests, invitees, or persons.
Theft of Services: Gregory RV Park provides service hook-ups for RVs. Pursuant to Section 31.04(b), Texas Penal Code, any guest who leaves without paying for site services rendered or who refuses to pay for site services when customarily due will be subject to criminal prosecution.
Wifi the password is gregoryrv! If you are experiencing any Wifi issues please contact G Tek 361-777-1400