Terms of Service
GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES
These rules and regulations were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance - and with a "Good Neighbor Policy" in mind. Your compliance is very much appreciated!
Check-In Time: 3:00pm - 8:00pm Check-Out Time by 12:00pm for RV Spots 11:00am for Cabins
Quiet Time: 10:00pm - 8:00am
If you are arriving after hours, please contact the office (406-303-0476) for special arrangements.
Maximum guests overnight per site = 4 adults / 4 children
Maximum pets allowed = 2 $50 charge will be applied if there are more than 2 pets per site
- Smoking/vaping is prohibited inside cabins and all public buildings.
- YOU are responsible for the actions of your children, visitors, and pets.
- NO illegal or illicit drugs.
- No BB gun, pellet gun, air gun, and/or paintball gun is allowed. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on the property. Respect people's privacy. Profane, abusive, harrasing, threatening language or actions directed at personnel or other guests is unacceptable and could result in your removal from the property.
- Should the Sheriff be notified be notified regarding a disturbance at your site, you will be required to vacate the property.
- Guests use the park's faciliities at their own risk. Please act safely and secure your valuables.
- Glass is not allowed off your site. Please use non-breakable containers.
- Please leave your site as you found it.
- Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys Grey Sandy Campground property, landscaping, or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items.
- No peddling, soliciting, or business enterprise is allowed in the park.
- Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to a person, pet, or visitor due to the use of park facilities or caused by otherson the premises.
- The park is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, or catastrophic events.
- Anyone who does not comply with the rules may result in being asked to leave the campground.
- Grey Sandy Campground is a privately owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, as visitors to vacate or deny access to anyone under any circumstances if deems necessary. There will be no refunds if you are asked to leave the resort.
- Pets MUST be leashed, with you at all times, and barking kept to a minimum.
- Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 clean up fee to the credit card on file.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- Violation of pet policy may result in a cleaning fee of $200 for room recovery, in cabins, $25 for RV sites.
Vehicles and Site Occupancy
- We welcome 1 RV and 1 car per site.
- RV washing is prohibited in your site.
- Utility/car trailers must be parked in the reserved parking spaces
- No clostheslines or hanging laundry outdoors.
- Keep personal items, lawn chairs, rugs, etc inside your site
- No dumping of anything on the ground that may harm the landscaping
- No vehicle repairs may be made in the park.
- Portable gas and charcoal grills are allowed away from trees and other flamable landscaping
- Campfires are to be confined to provided fire pits or personal portable fire pits and must be monitored at all times. No open ground fires.
- Please don't leave any trash or trash cans outside overnight.
- ONLY household trash in dumpsters.
RV Water and Sewage
- Our campground operates on septic systems. Please do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat littler, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the drain/sewer.
- All water hoses and connections should be leak-free.
- Only approved RV toilet paper should be used.
- A water pressure regulator is highly recommended. Grey Sandy is not responsible for any damage from water pressure.
Fires and Firewood
- Firewood is available on site at $6.00 a bundle. Order from the camp host onsite.
- Do not leave an unattended fire burning at any time. Leaving a fire unattended will have your card charged a $25.00 fee for us taking care of it for you. An unattended fire puts our campers, community and livliehood at risk.
- Do not leave garbage of ANY form in your firepit on departure.
BOAT RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The Owner and Renter agree to the following terms and conditions in regard to the renting of the Boat:
- RENTAL PERIOD:
The Boat shall be rented from White Sandy Dock on ___________and shall be returned to White Sandy Dock on _______________
- RENTAL PAYMENT DETAILS:
The Renter agrees that they will pay for the entire term of the Agreement as outlined above.
Rental payments for the Boat can be made via the following methods: Credit Card
If the Renter is more than 1 hour late in returning the Boat, there shall be a penalty of $50 per hour.
The Renter also agrees that they shall pay a fuel charge of $5.00 per gallon in addition to the rental cost.
- CANCELLATION CLAUSE:
The Renter can cancel at anytime, however there is no refund. We will work with renter to apply this payment to another date, if needed.
- BOAT USAGE TERMS:
The Renter agrees to the following terms in regards to the Boat:
- The Boat shall be operated in a safe and lawful manner.
- The Boat shall not be operated by any person except the Renter without written permission by the Owner.
- The Renter shall not remove or tamper with any of the Boat equipment.
- The Boat shall not be used to participate in any race, competition or stunts.
- The Boat will not be used to carry passengers or property for hire.
- The Boat shall not be used to carry passangers and property in excess of the rated capacity of the boat.
- The Boat shall at no time have more passengers than the maximim limit of 17 people.
- The Boat shall not at any time be used for any illegal purpose.
- The Boat shall only be used within the following area: Hauser Lake
- The Boat shall only be used within the following times: Day of Rental
The Owner represents that to the best of his knowledge and belief that said Boat (and motor, if any) is free from any known faults or deficiencies which would affect safe and reliable operation under normal and prudent usage.
The Owner further represents that all required lifesaving and safety equipment are aboard the boat and in good order and condition at the time of delivery to the Renter
- INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
The Owner acknowledges an active insurance policy covering the Renter and passengers for any damages incurred to the boat and its equipment, fire, theft, loss of vessel and personal liability. The premium is included in the rental price. The renter may choose to take supplemental insurance to cover any deductable.
The insurance policy does not cover personal injury to the Renter or passengers. The Renter and any passengers are encouraged to seek injury insurance elsewhere.
The Owner is not responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property belonging to the Renter or passengers.
The Owner is not responsible for any indirect damages caused to the renter such as difficulties between the renter and passengers, non-execution or partial execution of this Agreement or acts of God.
- BOAT TRAILER
This Agreement shall include rental of the a boat trailer for transportation of the rented Boat during the term of this Agreement, and such use shall be subject to the general conditions and limitations of this Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Montana.
In addition: $1000 Deposit will be held for damages to the boat or trailer during rental. We recommend you take pictures of any concerns prior to taking the boat/trailer. We will review prior to docking the boat and after the boat/trailer has been returned.
Damages may include; replacement at market cost, labor, loss of future rentals if applicable, etc.
Only experienced drivers may operate the boat during the entire rental time.
No pets are allowed on the boat.
We do not allow minors to consume alcohol while on the boat.
There are 17 life jackets available for use while on the boat. Please ensure these are left after your departure.
The parties hereby indicate by their signatures below that they have read and agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement in its entirety.