- One night’s fee will be charged for all cancellations regardless of circumstances – weather, health, mechanical
break downs, early departures, etc.
- Reservations made two weeks prior to arrival require nonrefundable deposits.
- No refunds due to weather or early departure.
- The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day. We do not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these weekends but are happy to move your dates if you want to change them. Please try to give us ample notice so that we can re-book your site.
- We do not offer refunds during Dodge City Days, which begins the last Thursday in July and continues for 12
days. For specific dates, visit www.dodgecitydays.org
- If you need to cancel, please call (620) 227-8247 before the deadlines stated above to receive your refund. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.