Terms of Service
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES
IMPORTANT: This park is gated and due to the nature of the park, does NOT accept LATE CHECK-INS. Do not book a site if you cannot arrive by closing time.
To guarantee your campsite, the full amount of your stay will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation.
Online reservations can be made any time day or night. An email from the campground will be sent confirming
completion of the reservation.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check out time is noon.
Check-in times are as follows:
Noon until 8:30 PM, April 1 through September 30
Noon until 7 PM, October 1 – November 15 and March 1 – 31
CLOSED NOVEMBER 15 THROUGH FEBRUARY 28
Each reservation includes parking for one vehicle. Additional vehicles can be accommodated upon request and at the
time of reservation. All vehicles must be parked in a straight line with your RV. Do not park on the grass without prior
consent from management.
- One night’s fee will be charged for all cancellations regardless of circumstances – weather, health, mechanical
break downs, early departures, etc.
- Reservations made two weeks prior to arrival require nonrefundable deposits.
- No refunds due to weather or early departure.
- The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day. We do not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these weekends but are happy to move your dates if you want to change them. Please try to give us ample notice so that we can re-book your site.
- We do not offer refunds during Dodge City Days, which begins the last Thursday in July and continues for 12
days. For specific dates, visit www.dodgecitydays.org
- If you need to cancel, please call (620) 227-8247 before the deadlines stated above to receive your refund. Text and email notifications of cancellations are not acceptable.
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Those refusing to abide by the
guidelines may be asked to leave without refund. We are not responsible for accidents, injury, loss of money, jewelry or
other valuables. Secure your belongings on the grounds, in restrooms, pool and other facilities.
Contactless check-in is available upon request. Please contact the office for procedures. Currently, the bath houses and
game room remain closed. This is subject to change depending on circumstances. The laundry is open and are cleaned
daily. However, guests use at their own risk. We recommend masks when entering the general store, laundry room and
any publicly shared space.
For information on COVID-19 restrictions in Kansas visit: https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/175/Travel-Exposure-