Terms of Service
We welcome you to Hadley's Point Campground. For the safety and enjoyment of all our guest the following terms and conditions apply to your reservation.
- Your site number is subject to change prior to arrival, unless a site lock fee was paid during the time of booking.
- Only 1 camping unit per site (no tents to be set up on a site occupied by an RV/ Trailer/ Pop-up/ Van)
- No tents allowed in our Cabin area
- Check in time : Campsites 1 pm/ Cabins 3 pm. Check out time: Campsites & Cabins by 11 am
- For tent sites; you are allowed 1 tent & 2 (non-sleeping) vehicles OR 2 tents & 1 (non-sleeping) vehicle
- (2 tents/2 vehicles require 2 sites)
- Check-in age is 21 years old (ID required at check-in).
- Quiet hours are from 10pm -7 am and STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- We are a PET FRIENDLY campground-
- Pets must be leashed at all times and accompanied by owner.
- Pets can not be left on site or in cabins unattended.
- Pets must be cleaned up after.
- All day and overnight visitors must register at the office. (Occupancy limits may apply). Day visitors must leave by 10 pm.
- Pool- Any child younger than 14 years needs adult (18+) supervision when using the pool.
Cabin Guests: Please visit our website at http://www.hadleyspoint.com/cabins.html to see what is provided in each cabin and suggestions as to what to bring. **BEDDING/ LINENS/ TOWELS/ TOILETRIES are not provided**
- By signing these Terms and Conditions, you agree that the information given at time of booking is correct (ie. size of camping unit, # of people, # of vehicles)
- If any changes need to be made to reservation you must call our office prior to your arrival (207)288-4808. We will do our best to accommodate these changes.
Hadley's Point reserves the right to remove any guest without a refund if any of our rules are violated or for any other reason.