Terms of Service
RV and Site Standards & Guidelines
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate that you have chosen to spend your time with us and want to ensure you and all our guests enjoy their stay. With this in mind, we have outlined RV and site standards to ensure that we maintain a standard of quality in our campground. All monthly and extended stay guests must pay an electric/security deposit. All extended stay guests (longer than one month) will be required to complete an application and agree to a criminal background check by visiting the Rental Office.
Please note that these guidelines do not address all possible situations that may arise at a property. If you have any questions or concerns, please stop by the Rental Office at your convenience.
1:00 pm. Upon arrival, all guests must register at the office before being directed to their site.
The office is open until 5:30 pm.
11:00 am for all sites. Late check-outs can be requested (subject to availability) but require pre-approval from the rental office. There will be a $25.00 per hour charge for all unapproved late departures. Please return all unused "Laundry Tokens" to the Rental Office for cash exchange.
After Hours Check-in:
Our office closes at 5:30 pm. To be parked after 5:30 pm, you must contact the office for our late arrival procedures. At that time, we will make arrangements (via phone) to complete your check-in paperwork.
The maximum number of Guests on any site, including visitors, is not to exceed 6. A photo ID must be on file with a list of all occupants, and any visitor staying longer than 24 hours must register with the office.
All travel trailer and 5th-wheel RV owners must have access to personal tow vehicles in the event of an emergency. Emergency removal of towed RV units may be due to weather or site maintenance. Happy Acres LLC can not provide towing services.
Cars and trucks allowed on each campsite are limited to two (2). Vehicles must be parked in front of the RV on gravel or the concrete drive (if available). There is NO PARKING on the GRASS.
No vehicle maintenance is allowed on any campsite, except for battery charging if needed.
Do not speed through the campground/park as children may be present.
We offer sites restricted for the parking of utility trailers and watercraft. Register units and additional fees are required.
RVs in the campground can contribute to or detract from the overall experience of all the campers. For this reason, we enforce some appearance standards on RVs, similar to those at many other RV campgrounds.
Our property rules state that "all vehicles must be operable and in good condition." We think it may be helpful to outline a few examples of what is meant by "good condition."
Overall, the RV should look and function as initially designed. While we can't provide a list including every possible scenario, the following are a few examples that should be helpful:
- Doors, shrouds, panels, windows, coverings, etc., should be intact and not unsightly.
- The exterior should not be unsightly and should be free of obvious, poorly-repaired damages.
- No weatherproofing tarp is allowed, and awnings should be in good condition.
- Unless approved, air conditioning units should not be through the walls or windows.
- All hoses, wires, etc., should route through ports as initially designed.
- The exterior should be free of duct tape, repair tape, excessive caulk, etc.
Isolated minor issues are generally acceptable, provided multiple issues aren't combined with deteriorating the appearance of an RV substantially:
- Minor body damage has been appropriately repaired but is still visible.
- Fading of decals or paint.
- Minor window cracking.
- Damage from traveling has just happened, especially if you have a repair plan.
Please note that "good condition" does not mean "new," We do not typically have an age limit for RVs, and we may request photos of RVs older than ten years. See "Appearance Guidelines" [above] for conditions.
RVs should have RVIA certification. RVIA certification states the rig complies with specific fire codes, which are essential for the safety of our guests. Occasionally, exceptions are granted by Managers on a case-by-case basis for non-RVIA rigs that seem to conform to safety requirements and are of a design and style compatible with the park.
A park model RV, also known as a recreational park trailer, should be certified by the manufacturer and built following the ANSI code.
We all need to be good neighbors to our fellow campers! No one likes to camp next to a messy site, and a dirty campsite can be an open invitation to unwanted wildlife. Following are some guidelines to help everyone be a good neighbor in the campground:
Recreational vs. Residence
For our long-term campers, remember that your campsite is a residential site. Length of stay requirements is based on legal requirements and property established guidelines, and daily or weeklong guests should also follow campsite guidelines.
- Campsites should be clean and neat, free of fire hazards and clutter.
- Guests shall not alter the campground's electric, water, or sewer connections.
- Guests should adhere to specific legal requirements when connecting to the campground sewer, water, and electric services.
- Guests should be able to move the rig quickly in an emergency.
- No extra air conditioners, wires, hoses, or cords are allowed except through the OEM port.
- No clothes lines or hanging articles on fences are allowed.
Tarps, Tents, Shade Structures, Other Structures
- Remove tents and "easy-up" structures to allow lawn care crews to access the complete site every two weeks during the warm weather. (The office will attempt to send all campers notification of lawn care service.)
- The manager can approve more substantial, semi-permanent shade structures following the individual property guidelines.
- Only form-fitting bike/car covers are allowed. Carports are prohibited.
- Please do not use a tarp to cover any part of your RV or campsite.
- Exterior furnishings should be appropriate for outdoor/camping use. Indoor furnishings, including but not limited to sofas, chairs, refrigerators, freezers, and kitchen tables, are not allowed on your campsite.
- Pet fencing is limited to 24" in height and used in a fashion that does not obstruct the parking area(s). Notify the office before any installation.
- Flags and signs that display the Confederate flag, politicians, or political candidates or contain vulgarity or profanity are not allowed to be displayed at your site or throughout the campground/resort. Customers violating this policy will remove their flag/sign and, if they refuse to do so, will be asked to vacate the property.
Trash bins will be placed by the street by staff each Wednesday for city pick-up on Thursday. Any trash not fitting in the trash bin is YOUR responsibility to place by the road for pick-up.
- Pets are limited to (two) per registered campsite.
- Registered guests may bring usual household pets such as dogs and cats to a campground. No other animals, livestock, poultry, reptiles, insects, or exotic pets are permitted.
- All pets must be registered with the office, vaccination records must be available upon request, and all pets must wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner.
- Pets must not be left tied or otherwise unattended at any time.
- To protect and consider other persons: noisy, aggressive, vicious, unruly, or poisonous pets are not allowed at a campground. Persons unable to control their pets must remove them from the campground, or the animal may be taken to/by local animal control authorities.
- The guest/owner of any pet is responsible for any injuries or damages caused by their pets. The owner of any pet that causes injury or damage will resolve the issue directly with the injured party. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages caused by pets.
- Guests/owners are responsible for their pets and should "clean up" after them. All pet droppings must be placed in a trash receptacle. If we incur expenses over any "pet fee" paid by the guest/owner, the guest will be required to reimburse us for those expenses.
- Pets are not permitted in public buildings or amenity areas, including but not limited to the laundry, gym, or office.
- Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal and payment of any pet fee or other surcharge. Service animals are permitted in buildings, rental units, and other locations where pets are prohibited.
- Pet policies are subject to change without notice. Don't hesitate to contact the campground to learn about specific pet policies.
- No illegal, harmful, or offensive activities shall be conducted at any site, including those that are or could become an unreasonable annoyance or nuisance to neighboring areas.
- We will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior directed at management, staff, or other persons.
- No smoking is permitted in our buildings, and smoking material must be extinguished in an appropriate fire container. Fines of $50 per occurrence will be levied if workers find discarded cigarette butts on or around the campsite.
- Alcoholic beverages - Under no circumstances will minors be served or allowed to consume alcoholic beverages at the campground, as determined by state and local law.
- Fireworks are not allowed at any campsite.
- The following are grounds for reservation termination and removal from the property: loud noise, whether mechanical, musical, or vocal, use of foul or indecent language, causing damage to property of the campground or another person, drunken disorderly conduct, failing to follow the rules, failing to follow directions of the property staff, threatening or abusive behavior, or any other conduct that is not the type of behavior expected at a family campground.
- Guests are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or their family, visitor, or pets. We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and campground facilities. This includes [but is not limited to] broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
- Fines imposed:
- 1st infraction: $50 or an eviction notice (at our discretion)
- 2nd infraction: $100 or an eviction notice (at our discretion)
- 3rd infraction: 30-day notice to vacate the campground
Nightly/Weekly Stays: For all stays shorter than 30 nights, no refunds are given on or after arrival. Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance will be refunded in the form used for payment, less a $10 processing fee. Deposits will be forfeited for all reservations canceled less than 14 days before your arrival date.
Monthly Stays: For all stays of 30 nights or longer, no refunds will be given on or after arrival. Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance will be refunded in the form used for payment, less a $10 processing fee. Deposits will be forfeited for all reservations canceled less than 14 days before your arrival date.
Emergency military deployment circumstances will be addressed on an individual basis.
We will make every effort to accommodate requests for RV sites. Please be advised that RV sites are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice.
No Shows will not receive a refund, and we do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. This policy will also apply to COVID-related reservations.
Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, with no exceptions. Refunds may take 3-7 business days, depending on the card holder's bank. There are no refunds if a guest decides to leave early.