Terms of Service
1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children, and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the office upon arrival.
6. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register at the office.
7. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed outside.
8. Maintenance of RV’s or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
9. Washing RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
10. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
11. Clotheslines are not allowed.
12. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
13. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
14. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles throughout the resort.
15. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
16. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
17. Harmels on the Taylor is in a natural wildlife habitat area. There are bears, birds of prey, and raccoons. All guests should ensure pets and small children are always supervised.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out 10:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The front desk may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Resort.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs and marijuana is PROHIBITED.
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on the property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles and ATVs must be at idle speed when traveling through the Resort.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of the roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the Resort.
11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the resort.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from the resort.
6. Guests violating rules that result in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the Resort.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a three-pet limit in the resort.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival and will be subject to a $25 fee per pet per night.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible for “cleaning up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of their pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
10. Resort is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by the pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal.