Terms of Service
Arrivals and Departures
1. Check in time is at 2:00 pm. Check out time is at 11:00 am.
2. Rates are based on 2 adults per site.
3. Full payment is required at the time of reservation for daily and weekly guests. $200 Site Deposit is required for monthly reservations. Payment can be made by credit card or zelle or venmo.
4. Rent is due on the date of your check-in each month. A late fee of $50 will be assessed 3 days later if payment has not been received or other arrangements made.
5. A two-week (14 days) written move-out notice is required for all monthly rentals.
6. NO REFUNDS for early departures. No refund or credit for cancellations less than 24 hours or no shows
7. A Resident Data Form must be completed and on file with park management.
Parking and Vehicles
1. Two-vehicle limit on each site plus your RV. Overflow parking may be available. Please inquire at the office.
2. All vehicles including RV must have current registration, inspection and license plate.
3. All vehicles must be in operational condition.
4. Vehicles may not protrude from RV site into the flow of traffic.
5. Mechanical repairs, whether to vehicle or RV, are not allowed.
6. 5 MPH Speed limit in the community. Speeding fee is $ 25.00.
7. Parking is allowed in designated parking areas only. Parking in vacant RV sites will result in being charged the daily rate and/or vehicle being towed. Parking on the grass or on the road may result in a fine and/or towing.
8. Semi-trucks, flatbed trucks, commercial vehicles, other trailers, 3 or 4 wheelers,, are not allowed in the park.
Rig and/or Site Appearance
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to any rig based on its appearance and/or condition at any time.
2. Proper leveling blocks are to be used to level rig. Cinder blocks ARE NOT ALLOWED.
3. Pressure regulators are recommended for water connections.
4. It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose be kept in an accordion off the ground with a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping.
5. Black tank must be closed at all times, unless dumping. Treatment for Black Water Tank is required.
6. All fires must be contained in fire pit provided bv tenant – firewood is available at the office.
7. Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. Mats and satellite dishes should be kept on your campsite. No clothes lines!
8. No storage containers are allowed on site, unless they are under the rig and maintained and in neat appearance.
9. No out buildings, fences or structures may be erected without approval from the office.
10. No A/C window units are allowed.
11. Ladders are to be attached to the rig.
1. All pets/animals are to be on a leash in owner’s hand at all times while outside the rig. Animals are not to be left unattended outside the RV. Please do not have children walk your pet/animal.
2. Clean up after your pet/animal on your site and while walking.
3. Frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave.
4. There is a two (2) pet limit per site. No animals larger than 40 lbs. (full-grown) are allowed.
5. Service dogs are permitted with approval. A meet-and-greet may be required.
6. A Pet Agreement and current shot record must be completed and on file with park management.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm – 6:00 am. Loud noise and/or music coming from your lot, RV or car while driving in the community, at any time, may be subject to a fine.
2. You MAY NOT assign or sublet your site.
3. Trash should be bagged and deposited in the receptacles on the property. Tie your trashbags and break down all boxes before disposing!!
4. All cigarette butts must be disposed in a proper container.
5. We do not guarantee the same site, if you choose to extend. Check with management for possible extension.
6. Security deposits are collected against default and damage to site, and will be returned within 30 days of departure with cleaned lot and all accounts current.
7. There is a $35 fee charged for returned checks. A cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required to recover the amount of the returned check, a $35 fee, and any other late fees applied to the account. If a check is returned, personal checks will no longer be accepted for future payment.
8. Criminal or drug related activity will not be tolerated at ANY TIME.
9. If law enforcement is called for a disturbance at your site for any reason, you will be required to vacate the park immediately.
10. To keep our sewers lines free, do no flush paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, feminine products, condoms, needles, food, grease, flushable wipes, medicine, etc.
11. No public intoxication.
12. Discharging or displaying firearms, paintball, B-B, pellet, air guns, slingshots or any other type of weapon is prohibited.
13. We are on a year-round water conservation program!! Please do not wash campers or vehicles, or waste water at any time.
14. Campers will be held liable for any damage to buildings, grounds, lots, or water/electric meters if damage is due to their or their guest’s/visitor’s/children’s negligence. Offensive activity, excessive noise, abusive language, interference with other campers, disturbing the peace and willful or careless destruction of property in any manner will not be tolerated.
15. By law, HRVR (dba Harmony RV Resort & Market) is a service-oriented business and therefore does not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily, weekly, and/or monthly guests.
16. Owners reserve the right to change the rules and rates without notice.
17. Anyone violating the park rules will be asked to leave and forfeit all fees & deposits.